Thq, Inc. THQ Darksiders II - Action/Adventure Game - Xbox 360

by THQ

Darksiders II (2) Xbox360 New Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks upon a quest to restore mankind, and redeem his brother s name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation. Can DEATH really become mankind s savior? ESRB Rating: M - Mature Genre: Adventure Features: What starts with War, ends in Death. Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks upon a quest to restore mankind, and redeem his brother's name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation. Become Death - The most feared of the legendary Four Horseman. Epic Universe - Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad. Player Choice & Customization - Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and skill trees allowing players to create their own Death. Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, skill trees and.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thq, Inc. THQ Darksiders II - Action/Adventure Game - Xbox 360!
9 months agoWinchester, OH
Purchased at: GameStop
Probably one of my top 5 games. Death as a character in general is badass, and the dialogue among the character interactions with him often make me smile from the sarcasm. Gameplay is very fun and it’s one of the few games I can play over and over and not get bored.
3 years agoDayton, OH
okay so this game for me was on the harder side to play, while i loved to play it i just felt what they wanted you to do in the game was explained as much as they could. I would play this again, its pretty affordable as well. I liked the first darksiders a lot better.
3 years agoDuluth, GA
A decent sequel to the rocky start that got this franchise off on the wrong foot. Many of the shortcomings from the first game have been addressed, but I feel ultimately this will be the last we'll see for a while.
4 years agoJanesville, WI
It wasn't my favorite game, graphics could have been better, the plot line was super confusing, could have been better
3 years agoYonkers, NY
Great game no really opened to multiple players. Graphics in high levels recommend
4 years ago