BY THQ

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Your hero. Your adventure. Once again, the Raposa need your help to save their civilization! Drawn to Life returns to the DS in an all new journey, featuring even more ways to customize your hero and your gaming experience! ESRB Rating: E - Everyone Genre: Action Adventure Platform: Nintendo DS Features: Your hero. Your adventure. Once again, the Raposa need your help to save their civilization! Drawn to Life returns to the DS in an all new journey, featuring even more ways to customize your hero and your gaming experience! Create without limits: Versatile advanced drawing tool features allow for more intricate detail. Use additional colors, new guides, and new brush tools to create a multitude of unique items though out the game. Let your imagination run wild: Ability to draw multi-limbed creatures means you can create your own hero in any forma€"human, animal or something entirely different. Action drawing: Draw objects directly into the game-play to help you advance through the levels. Each color has special powers and gives your creation unique. see more...

Review (1)
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Gamer Expert Level 1
I'm going to write this game of five because whenever I was younger I didn't know that I had a creative mind. This game helped me realize that I loved making my own things and having limitations on what being able to design and create myself kind of upset me. Not made me mad or anything but I wanted to experience more. And this was one of my favorite games as a kid. And I'll probably buy it again just because I miss it I don't think I was able to finish it.