BY THQ

SpongeBob and Patrick stumble upon a magical pencil that brings whatever it draws to life. Unfortunately, the evil SpongeBob drawing 'DoodleBob' gets a magic pencil of his own which he uses to cause havoc all over Bikini Bottom. Players will draw their own unique hero that has the power to defeat DoodleBob's rogue drawings and rescue SpongeBob and his friends. Just like in the original Drawn to Life game, players can create characters and objects through the power of doodling on the touchscreen. Create your own character and populate the world with your creativity! see more...

Yari R.
New haven , CT
I asked my ten year old nephew and this was his review- "I like that I can create my own avatar. I like going into battle with it. It's fun to walk around with your avatar and you can draw your own guy." My six year old nephew concurs. They think girls would probably like it, too.
Jessica N.
Missoula, MT
My kids absolutely love this game, is a little hard for the younger kids but my 6 year old loves to play this game. Also spongebob is a favorite in the house!!
Britton L.
This was a fun game that even makes you think! You have to pick things to drawn that will help you pass the level which is pretty fun!
Juli L.
Streamwood, IL
I played this game when I was little and it was my favorite I would always play this game and all my friends would want to play as well
Brenna S.
SpongeBob always is great! Super fun game and amazingly easy for kids! Even for adults its really enjoyable!
Ingrid Giselle J.
Laredo, Texas
Jajajajaja recuerdo mucho este juego, uno de mis favoritos, aparte de que me encanta bob esponja 😌😍🙌
Theresa W.
Keeps my kids entertained for long road trips. fun for adults too. I play it when kids are asleep.
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This game is so fun! Anything spongebob is fun but I love this one. Good for any age!
Armani M.
Very fun game! You can sit back for hours and play this it is so fun and enjoyable!
Betzabeth M.
New York
Me encanta tanto bob esponja... este juego captura mucho de la esencia de este programa. Tantas opciones de personalización, lo mejor es que distrae mucho a mi hermanito de 8 años