BY THQ

Marissa T.
Canton, OH
I love Drake & Josh. I still watch it today and I could all day. It definitely gets a laugh out of me :D I just wish it was on both Nickelodeon channels instead of one now!
Solanyes F.

It is one of the most entertaining programs that have Nickelodeon, besides being very funny, because when I was really saw opportunity, is very funny.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
This is one of the best Nickelodeon shows. Drake and josh will forever be a classic. We need these great old shows back.
Ingrid Giselle J.
Laredo, TX
Jajajajaja me encantaba este juego, era tan entretenido y gracioso cuando tenía mi ds, definitivamente lo mejor 😍🙌💯😂
Rachel P.
My daughter had this game she loved it! Which she loves drake and josh TV show. She had a lot of fun playing it.
Keisha H.
Milton Center, OH
I remember watching this with my little brother. now my kids watch it. great show and great game.
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
Drake and josh was by far a classic and this game is great for the kids as well!
Shakira W.
As a teen This games was really fun on my DS you could do a lot of things on there .its like the TV show ........
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Gamer Expert Level 3
Is this game similar to rock band ?
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
how close to the TV show is this?