BY THQ

Darksiders II follows the exploits of Death, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, in an action-packed tale that runs parallel to the events in the original Darksiders game. This epic journey propels Death across an expansive gameworld as he tries to redeem his brother, War, the horseman blamed for prematurely starting the Apocalypse in Darksiders. Like the original Darksiders game before it, the second game in the series is primarily a hack 'n slash adventure. The game takes place across netherworld environments, including "The White city," an outpost where angels live, and "The Eternal Throne," a floating fortress where the Lords of the Dead stand guard over souls that need to be cleansed. Although Death is the most feared of the Four Horsemen, his physical abilities are very different than his brother, War. Death is far more nimble, and relies on a combination of melee and ranged attacks. In combat Death's primary weapon is his huge iconic scythe, with a wide range of other weapons and usable items that must be gathered as the game progresses. Weapons can be dual-wielded, upgradable armor can be acquired for protection and Death has access to a terrifying and powerful pale mount. Format: PC Genre: Adventure Rating: M see more...

Heather D.
I was a fan of the first game, so I tried this one out as well. I personally like this one better as the storyline was much better. I think that it was fun playing the game and if more come out I am sure I would play those as well. I would recommend this game to others.
Mary O.
I, personally, wasn't a fan of this game. It was a little to hack-and-lash, buton-mashing for me. There didn't seem to be enough strategy needed to hold my interest. That being said, I didn't make it very long into the game before I got bored and gave up.