BY THQ

Jordan C.
Sellersburg, IN
My little cousins played this game over and over and over again one time when I was babysitting. I loved Barbie anything when I was younger so it did actually look fun in a way ha
Shavon L.
Houma, LA
Such a great Barbie game. My daughters been having it since she is seven years old, and she is nine now. She will still sit for hours at a time playing it.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Great game to play on wii . Barbie is a hit with all younger groups of girls . Would recommend for younger age group not for teens .
wendy m.
Great fun and exciting to play i usually play with all my cousins and they love it cant wait to get me another one of these.
Ruby D.
It's a good game for little girls I bought it for my niece and she loved it k played with her it's pretty fun.
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
I don't ever recall playing this game but from the looks of it it looks like every little girls dream game ūüėć
Zoicar B.
Hija: nunca he tenido un juego así y ya estoy grande para esos juego pero creo que mis primas lo amarían
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Perfect games for little girls they enjoy this game .is so cute and good .I recommend this product
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
My daughter loves everything with the batbie logo luckily this game can be played with the wii u
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
This game was everything I felt like a dope barbie that would design! It was an awesome game!
Elberte K.
Barbie! ūüíĖ
Jasmine (.
Does anyone recommend another like this for my niece?
Sarah H.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Does anyone know of a Barbie game for 360 that is simultaneous multi-player? I don't get to go shopping that often. All I see are one player. I have triplet girls and would like to find one they can play together.
Maica W.
GA
Has anyone bought this for their daughter? Is it a good game? Where did you buy it from?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
What age is this appropriate for?