BY THQ

• Is this age appropriate for a ten year old?1 Answers
maylee f.
Proctorville, OH
My mom bought me an American girl doll when I was little I played with it all the time. And I am with years old and still have it to this day! I know I am older but the ds game sounds amazing And I wouldn't Mind to buy it for my little sister at all!!
Cassie M.
Thisbis a great game for little girls. It has many different puzzles and other activities that keep them busy for a while
Emma R.
I was obsessed with this game as a child. Fun puzzles and things to keep a girl occupied! Great quality game.
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
My daughter loved this game. It has some fun puzzles and other things to keep them entertained for a while
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Gamer Expert Level 3
I loved this game when I was a child and I am sure kids would still love it!
Emily B.
I used to love American girl! This game was really fun and kept me busy for hours!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this age appropriate for a ten year old?