THQ 752919461501 Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader: Make the Grade for PlayStation 2

BY THQ

Be saved by a 5th Grader! COPY off your teammate's answer, but they get it wrong, you'll lose. PEEK at your teammate's answer and choose whether or not to accept that answer. Your teammate can SAVE you if they got the answer right. More Fun for the Whole Family! Bring home the virtual $1 million prize in Homeroom Mode. Take on up to 4 players in Academic Academy Mode. Go head-to-head in Flashcards Mode to see who is the quickest. Identify the misspelled words in Spelling Bee Mode. see more...

• Who many people out there have played this game and found...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rhonda C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really Love this game. Me, my grandson, and Lilian next door play this game together. We have so much fun. We also learn a lot from this game. It's very educational. We would be looking the answers up on google, the globe and the dictionary. It's worth every dime I paid for it. We still have the game but don't play it much anymore. I would highly recommend this game. It is a lot of fun and you will be learning thing too from it. I would rate this a 10 if I could, but I guess I will rate it a 5+ out of 5 stars.
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I dont have this game for PS2 but i had it for my DS, and all i can say is GREAT! With how many times i played I am not smarter than a fifth grader haha. But the game is sooo great, you get to learn things you never knew and it also helps you use your brain muscles.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
this game was so much fun as a kid and it defiently helped learning facts that i never learned about in 5th grade to be honest.
Abel C.
No such the big deal, if you're a history fan this is your game, for other deals, it's just a nah..
Ali J.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I used to watch the tv show and play this game as a kid it was a lot of fun.
Heather b.
Who many people out there have played this game and found themselves smarter than a 5th grader