Thq 55048 Ufc Undisputed - Xbox 360

by THQ

UFC 2009 Undisputed is an explosive fighting game detailing the action, intensity and attitude of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Featuring an authentic and comprehensive UFC atmosphere, including an extensive roster of the best mixed martial arts fighters in the world, players will push the envelope with a powerful new game engine and put their best fighting disciplines to the test in the world famous Octagon. Final Rosters: Heavyweights: Andrei Arlovski, Mark Coleman, Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic, Gabriel Gonzaga, Antoni Hardonk, Heath Herring, Cheick Kongo, Brock Lesnar, Justin McCully, Frank Mir, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Eddie Sanchez, Tim Sylvia, Cain Velasquez, Brandon Vera and Fabricio Werdum Light heavyweights: Houston Alexander, Ryan Bader, Tim Boetsch, Stephan Bonnar, Rashad Evans, Wilson Gouveia, Forrest Griffin, James Irvin, Quinton Jackson, Keith Jardine, Chuck Liddell, Lyoto Machida, Kazuhiro Nakamura, Tito Ortiz, Mauricio Shogun Rua, Thiago Silva and Wanderlei Silva Middleweights: Ricardo Almeida, Michael Bisping, Kendall Grove, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson (LHW), Martin Kampmann, Chris Leben, Thales Leites, Jason MacDonald, Demian Maia, Nate Marquardt, Drew McFedries, Yushin Okami, Amir Sadollah, Anderson Silva and Evan Tanner Welterweights: Thiago Alves, Matt Arroyo, Kyle Bradley, Josh Burkman, Marcus Davis, Jon Fitch, Matt Hughes, Anthony Johnson, Josh Koscheck, Chris Lytle, Karo Parisyan, Diego Sanchez, Ben Saunders, Matt Serra, Georges St. Pierre and Mike Swick Lightweights: Mark Bocek, Rich Clementi, Mac Danzig, Nathan Diaz, Frankie Edgar, Efrain Escudero, Spencer Fisher, Kenny Florian, Hermes Franca, Tyson Griffin, Roger Huerta, Joe Lauzon, Gray Maynard, B.J. Penn, Sean Sherk, Joe Stevenson and Thiago Tavares

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thq 55048 Ufc Undisputed - Xbox 360!
4 years agoChurch Hill, MD
This fighting game is okay with decent graphics but if you're looking for a fun fighting game then this is you're game and you should try it out!
2 years ago
I really love boxing, and this is one of the only games I've tried that gave me realistic control. I could customize my character so amazingly, getting exactly what I want in the end, and the controls allowed me to do exactly what I wanted. There was no "hit x to punch" and just watch and wait to see what hand hit and where it hit, what I did was exact! This game is legit!