HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionThorne Research
- Zinc Citrate 30 mg - 60 Vegetarian Capsules

Thorne Research - Zinc Citrate 30 mg. - 60 Vegetarian Capsules

Low-molecular-weight organic acids, such as citrate, are known to have a positive effect on zinc absorption. Certain dietary factors such as phytic acid in grains can interfere with absorption of minerals. An animal study found citrate offset the negative effects of dietary phytic acid on zinc absorption.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thorne Research - Zinc Citrate 30 mg. - 60 Vegetarian Capsules!
How would you rate this product?
Oona C.
Bellingham, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve got some autoimmune conditions that flare up when I don’t have my nutrition dialed in. It’s super important to me that I have clean, highly absorbable supplement, because I rely on them foe my health. Thorne is my hands-down favorite company. This zinc seems to cause less nausea than other brands.
Chelsea S.
Hammonds plains, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I just started taking this supplement because it’s supposed to help with acne and inflammation in women with pcos. I haven’t seen results yet but I’m happy with the brand, they are third party tested, and ingredient list is good. No upset stomach or anything like other brands with huge amounts of fillers. Please so far

Looking for your answer?