BY THORNE

Elizabeth W.
Kent, WA
I was put on this 3-week cleanse/elimination diet by my doc, as an attempt to reduce inflammation that may be triggering other health issues. I'm in my final week of the cleanse, so this is what I can tell you:
The chocolate flavor is not too bad, especially if you add fresh fruit to your smoothie to liven it up.
It is very filling. Each shake is 400+ calories, so even though it's not technically a meal replacement, it basically ends up being one because they're so filling.
It's gritty, no matter what you put in it. You just have to accept it.
The elimination diet is hard, but not impossible, to do. Just takes planning ahead and keeping to a strict eating schedule so you don't start reaching for the wrong things. BUT it makes it nearly impossible to go out to eat (you're not allowed wheat, dairy, sugar, tomatoes, corn, soy, caffeine, alcohol, meat, etc).
I've kept a symptom log and I don't notice any positive change in my symptoms- of course, this may be because they're totally unrelated to inflammation. Who knows? Only a blood test would be able to show change. But just...don't expect to drop pounds or suddenly be totally healthy when you go on this. If you like cleansing and can feel a difference in your body's processing and elimination, this will be great. Otherwise, it feels a bit like a ripoff, given you have to use two containers to complete the three-week cleanse, and they're $60+ each.
Rose S.
This dietary supplement works wonders ! I have been on it for over a year and stopped taking my water pill
Carly-Ann R.
New Westminster , BC
Whenever I'm feeling in need of a little cleanse or detox, Mediclear is my go-to. It doesn't have the best flavour, but if you can muscle it down 1-3 times a day, it's worth it. (I do ten days: days 1-2, one drink; days 3-4, two drinks; days 5-7, three drinks; days 8-9, two drinks; day 10, one drink.)