BY THORN APPLE VALLEY #47 in Bacon

Heidi P.
I don't an won't eat bacon but i do buy it for my husband an kids cause they love it! They love the taste of this thorn apply valley hickory smoked bacon!
Rebeka A.
Laredo, TX
Loveee i have to start my day with this delicious bacon every morning to have a amaizing day its soo juicy and crunchy my favorite ❤❤❤❤❤
Melissa C.
I love bacon! I absolutely love this brand of bacon too. We buy it often my family loves it as well. It's thick and juicy.
Trisha M.
Whoooooooooooaaahhh I lovee bacon. This brand of bacon is really good. It taste good and cooked cripsy to