BY DISNEY

Starring: Mark Ruffalo; Chris see more...

• How many times have you seen this movie?2 Answers
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is the best of the Thor movies. I found the first two kinda boring and lackluster compared to the rest of the marvel world until this point. This one though it was entertaining and what I expect in superhero movies. It had plenty of action, great storyline that was fun with the stereotypical character growth scenes that all superhero movies have. I love the crossover characters from other movies, especially Dr. Strange. He is the coolest least talked about hero and I enjoyed his part in the movie. I really love Loki and I liked how his character evolved during the movie. I know these movies aren't about acting but this was the best acted Thor movie and it never stalled. It kept me entertained to the end. Cate Blanchett owned her role! She was a hot villian that I enjoyed watching her play that role. If Thor movies are as good as this in the future I will really enjoy watching them.
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
If you follow the Marvel universe and Thor, this is a funny, action packed movie. In 4k it's like we're in the movie theater.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1

Who does not like marvel movies? I love. Thor's character is unmatched, keeps you focused on the movie, does not bore you and is appropriate for the whole family. I see her sometimes at home but the first time I went to the cinema
Bug H.
karassery
I haven't seen Other thor movies till i write this review but I like Thor after watching the movie.It's Super awesome and a marvellous movie to watch.It has great comedy, fight, #Dr.Strange, #Incredible_Hulk.
The movie is a MUST WATCH
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
How many times have you seen this movie?