Add a Photo

By THOMPSON
#1095 in Tea
Punjana Decafeinate is an exceptional decaffeinated tea which has succeeded in retaining the taste and flavor which is too often lost in the decaffeination process. Count - 80 Pack -8
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA

This is the ONLY decaf tea that tasted like regular tea. I have tried many brands over the years and didn't hold out much hope for this one, but found it for a short time at my local grocery store (when it was under the Punjana label). After my first cup I expected to be awake all night as I'm somewhat sensitive to caffeine but it really was a fabulous tasting decaf. I will never buy any other decaf. I even use a single teabag to make a 3-cup pot, since it is nice and strong.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA

I used to be able to get these tea bags all of the time, but they kind of disappeared from existence where I live. However, they were one of my all time favorite tea bags. Such a strong and robust flavor.
Sarika S.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL

Best decaf tea, full of flavor and very robust. I love Irish tea and this is my favorite I have been buying in bulk for years!
Genevieve A.
Genevieve A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I love tea this is one of my favorites to get. They sale these at a great price and I drink these a lot

Join Now