GroceryBakeryEnglish MuffinsThomas'
The Original Nooks & Crannies Corn Hearty English Muffins

Thomas' The Original Nooks & Crannies Corn Hearty English Muffins

Thomas&174; The Original English Muffins Nooks & Crannies Corn Hearty Muffins.
Made with real corn.
Contains 6 English muffins.

Are these really sweet?
Are these any good?
Start your review of Thomas' The Original Nooks & Crannies Corn Hearty English Muffins!
Product Highlights
ā€œYou can never go wrong with enjoying one of these, however you'd like, especially during a lunch or snack break at work. ā€ in reviews
ā€œThese I thought would be gross they are sweet and they are perfection I have used them for so many different thingsā€ in reviews
susan C.
East Meadow, NY
You could not really detect the corn flavor. I do not think they are as fluffy as the regular English muffins. I prefer the regular flavor.
Lisa K.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Thomas' The Original Nooks & Crannies Corn Hearty English Muffins uploaded by Lisa K.
Purchased at: Publix
Super yummy! They smell amazing in the toaster, u don't even need anything on them to eat. Maybe a little jam or pile up the eggs. No improvement needed! Definitely meet expectations and I do buy when need them. Have to try them out!
Allison J.
Knollwood, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love toasting these and using apple jelly. Or making mini pizza with them. Just at some spaghetti sauce, cheese and pepperoni and then put them in the oven!
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This is one of the simplest things to have as a quick an easy breakfast. Pop it in the toaster, spread butter and jam on it and there ya go! Or make a delicious breakfast sandwich with them! They are relatively inexpensive and can be found in pretty much any store.
arlene B.
Riverside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
They are good English Muffins, tasty and filling. You can use the muffins for eggs sandwiches and mini pizzas! A nice addition to any breakfast. These would be perfection if they were low carbšŸ˜‹
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,403 reviews
Great English Muffins..My husband picked this variation up during one of his shopping trips and I definitely was skeptical about the flavor but my family really enjoy them..As a matter of fact I keep a package in the house all the time..I enjoy them with breakfast or even as a mid day/ evening snack..I definitely would recommend you try them if you haven't already
Cecile G.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Thomas' The Original Nooks & Crannies Corn Hearty English Muffins uploaded by Cecile G.
Purchased at: Target
These are really enjoyable anytime of the day. Soft and chewey or toasted a little longer for an extra crunch. They are also low in sugar (see pic of nutrition facts). I love them toasted crunchy with peanut butter or with my favorite omelette.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,726 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I eat these every day ever since I was a child. They are the best English muffins out there and they can be used for anything.
Andrea W.
Brookpark, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Thomas is the only brand of English muffins I buy. Butter melts beautifully in all those knooks and crannies
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These english muffins are very good with eggs and bacon or sausage. Toasted they are delectable. Spread on jelly or butter. Crunchy, yet soft in the middle. Would definitely recommend and purchase again.