Thomas' The Original Nooks & Crannies Corn Hearty English Muffins uploaded by Sydney B.

BY THOMAS' #15 in English Muffins

Thomas&174; The Original English Muffins Nooks & Crannies Corn Hearty Muffins.
Made with real corn.
Contains 6 English muffins. see more...

Thomas' The Original Nooks & Crannies Corn Hearty English Muffins
  • "These I thought would be gross they are sweet and they are perfection I have used them for so many different things" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with enjoying one of these, however you'd like, especially during a lunch or snack break at work. " in 1 review
Ariana F.
Ariana F.
They are delicious for a snack, i like to eat them when i lunch, it goes perfect, but also they taste really good! And i think they're affordable, also made with real corn.  If you want to eat them in the morning is perfect because they worth really well as breakfast.
Meressa L.
Meressa L.
Fairport, NY
I don't love English muffins, I do love corn muffins. So I gave these a shot, and holy crap they are fabulous. Soft and sweet, yet still like an English muffin. Definitely want more!
shannon e.
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Sweet Tooth Expert
One word.. YUM.. my family doesn't understand my obsession with these.. they all cover their english muffins in peanut butter and jelly and I just stick to butter .. CORN MUFFINS? they are so good and so sweet only wish that they were a little thicker.. the nooks and cranny ones are so thin.. that is the only downside because the taste is wonderful
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Littleton, CO
These are pretty good. I'm not a big fan of english muffins, i feel they are a bit to dry. but these have great flavor to them. they are very versatile, add what you like and it changes from breakfast to lunch to snack. great for kids after school snack.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
West Jordan, UT
These are the best. We use them for everything from a simple breakfast to baby pizzas. Our kids love them. Whether it's my 9 year old of my year old baby, they're a favorite staple in our home. Always fresh and moist. I've never had a bad batch.
DANIELLE A.
DANIELLE A.
Glen Burnie, MD
These English muffins are the best. Put a little butter and jelly on them and they are ready to go. Or with some egg and bacon yum!!!
Mary A.
Mary A.
Cincinnati, OH
Every now and then I see these at the grocery store and buy a pack. We ended up getting a bread outlet by us and these are a good price there all the time, so I end up getting a few packs and tossing them in the freezer. They freeze pretty well. I know that they cost more in the store, which would probably make me go more for a cheaper brand because to me they taste a lot like other English muffins out there...actually some of the cheaper ones have tasted better to me. All in all though it is not a bad English muffin. It is a little harder to split open than others though. It seems to crumble more and it also seems to have extra air bubbles/holes in it. It toasts pretty well and tastes good with butter or jam on it. I would say to give them a try. They are soft in the middle and a little crispy on the edges. They are not my favorite English muffin, but they aren't bad either. I would buy them and eat them again. It's a good basic English muffin.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Staten Island , NY
I love these there so good toasted wit butter and it's easy and fast for the morning
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Ashtabula, OH
Great for making mini pizzas, breakfast sandwiches, or alone. They are pricey and not any better than any one particular brand. So I buy these when they are the cheapest.
Ines C.
Ines C.
Stoneham, MA
These are sooo good! I love how they taste! They are perfect to eat at any time of the day. You can never go wrong with enjoying one of these, however you'd like, especially during a lunch or snack break at work.
Margarita G.