BY THOMAS'

Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Pretty good bagels, I like to heat mine up and put a little flavored cream cheese on them or just regular cream cheese is good too
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Nedrow , NY
My FAVORITE choice for breakfast it's just absolutely amazing I throw a bit of apple butter on there and enjoy life
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
These are so good! My choice for breakfast, Apple and cinnamon what's there more to ask it's so yummy
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Elizabeth, NJ
A great combination of flavored in this bread. Love it slightly toasted with a spread of better in the morning :)
Jana D.
Jana D.
So so good! I'm not the biggest breakfast eater, I can't ever really eat like eggs, bacon, etc etc. My stomach can usually only handle some coffee and maybe some fruit or mostly just toast. I go with the usual wheat bread with a little butter. If I can't stomach that, I cover it with cinnamon and sugar from my pantry. I've bought raisin bread before which I do like, but when I ran into this grocery shopping about a month ago I didn't hesitate at all! I love most things apple cinnamon :) Had to try it when I got home, and fell in love! There hasn't been a morning since I bought it that I haven't had it for breakfast (ok sometimes as snacks too!) I always grab a back up when I'm at the store so I never run out. I don't know what I'd do with myself in the mornings if I didn't have this!
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Prospect, OH
These are SO good!! Nothing says 'fall' like apple! Paired with cinnamon in a English muffin- HEAVENLY. Wish I could find them all year long!
Killeen, TX
LOVE this bread I put some butter and toast it, it is soooo good!!! also love the raisin version of this, this is a staple in my house
Ana Q.
Ana Q.
These are so good. I happened to try it at a friends house and then went and bought some myself
Killeen, TX
Are there any other brands besides apple and and raisin?
Amanda L.