Thomas Sahara Pita Pocket 100% Whole Wheat - 6 CT

by Thomas'

Thomas'® Sahara® 100% Whole Wheat Pita Pockets.
6 regular size.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thomas Sahara Pita Pocket 100% Whole Wheat - 6 CT!
Purchased at: Publix
I enjoy Thomas bread products they are very tasty. This is a healthy option for sandwich type snack or lunch.l love the flavor but I have trouble keeping them fresh. The flavor is great I make chicken salad and lettuce pitas but you can do veggie stuffing or veggie cheese the options are endless.whatevwe you out in bread try these pita pockets for a different taste.They are great.
No Special Diet
Ok I'm not really a big fan of the taste of this product maybe because I'm not really a fan of whole wheat I alway feel it taste like cardboard but my aunt made shredded chicken with peppers and salsa and put it inside and it was amazing and held the food in perfectly without making a mess or falling apart
No Special Diet
Rochester, NY
Thomas Sahara Pita Pocket 100% Whole Wheat - 6 CT uploaded by Sophie D.
These whole wheat pita pockets are healthy and filling. Instead of using bread to make lunch I usually turn my sandwich into a pita. And it tastes much better than bread too.
Washington, NJ
Light, airy and delicious. It's a bonus that they come in whole wheat. I love stuffing them with tuna salad.