Thomas' Plain Bagels - 6 PK

#1 in Bagels

Thomas'???? Plain Bagels.
6 Pre-Sliced Bagels.
1 lb 4 oz (567 g).

Why Thoams' Plain Bagels?
How do you eat your bagel?
Are these vegan?
Start your review of Thomas' Plain Bagels - 6 PK!
Pahua N.
Thomas' Plain Bagels - 6 PK uploaded by Pahua N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have an obsession with bagels and love this brand. It’s not tough and stale like other brands. Put it in my toaster and eat spread any type of cheese. Also this taste divine with sausage patties and cheesy fried eggs!! Delicious!!!!
morgan B.
Mcdonough, GA
Thomas' Plain Bagels - 6 PK uploaded by morgan B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Bagels are my go to favorite carb. Whether I’m just slapping some cream cheese on top or turning it into the entrée for my dinner as a pizza bagel with a salad these are my favorite plain bagels. They’re honestly the best tasting store bagels you can buy.
Bradale J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Thomas' Plain Bagels - 6 PK uploaded by Bradale J.
These bagels are delicious! They're moist, chewy, and are great toasted or straight out of the bag. They taste even better with a smear of cream cheese on top of them. I tried them for the first time just the other day. What caught my eye is that they're budget friendly. I would recommend this product to family and friends. Thomas' Plain Bagels - 6 PK
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I love the quality and affordability of the Thomas bagels and other items. These always taste very fresh and I am huge fan of the thin bagels they offer as well. The plain ones are my personal fave but my kids love the cinnamon swirl ones.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,270 reviews
My son is a picky eater and loves these bagels! He tops them with either butter, cream cheese or peanut butter. They are soft, chewy, generously sized and delicious! We buy them every week.
amanda T.
I really enjoy these bagels. I prefer the plain ones due to the versatility. I love them toasted with butter, cream cheese, peanut butter and at times other toppings. I also enjoy these for breakfast sandwiches. Sausages, egg and cheese... Yes! Please!!
Lashelle L.
Nebraska
Thomas' Plain Bagels - 6 PK uploaded by Lashelle L.
Purchased at: Russell Athletic
Love this bagels they are good and soft great brand and quality is good affordable no improvement needed, Brought at Russ's Market in Nebraska
Maryam I.
Maricopa, AZ
These bagels are a lifesaver. Always love buying this brand because the taste is just different compared to other brands.
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
These are always fresh and filling! We love them toasted with peanut butter or cream cheese!
SkynCara L.
Thomas' Plain Bagels - 6 PK uploaded by SkynCara L.
They taste alright for store bought bagels. However, there is too much sodium. 450 grams of Sodium is a lot for one bagel. I will not purchase these again. I should have checked the label prior to purchasing.