BY THOMAS' #21 in Bagels

Pizza lovers rejoice! Now there's a no muss, no fuss way to get your fix, anytime, anywhere, with our Limited Edition Pizza Bagels. Real pizza seasonings are baked right in. Just top your heart's content. But hurry – they're only available for a limited time.

ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR [FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, REDUCED IRON, NIACIN, THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID], WATER, SUGAR, WHEAT GLUTEN, CORNMEAL, YEAST, SALT,DEHYDRATED TOMATO, SPICES, CALCIUM PROPIONATE AND SORBIC ACID (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), MONOGLYCERIDES, GARLIC POWDER, DEHYDRATED ONIONS, PAPRIKA, CELLULOSE GUM, DEHYDRATED RED BELL PEPPER, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CITRIC ACID, MALTODEXTRIN, XANTHAN GUM, NATURAL FLAVORS, CHILI PEPPER, CORNSTARCH, MONO-AND DEGLYCERIDES, ALIGN, SOY LECITHIN.

Victoria V.
These Bagels are amazing. I love to top them with pizza sauce cheese and pepperoni, I hate that I was only able to find the last year. It was my favorite lunch time snack, I LOVE THEM!!!
Bring them back!!!
Lucy G.
Johnson City, TN
I saw this product on Instagram from PoweredbyIceCream, and I
couldn't resist picking up a bag of these mamma mia, delicious bagels. It was
hard finding this product, but I finally found some at the local Food City. I
was eager to try these bagels, and when I opened the bag, it smelled just like
pizza with tomato sauce and basil. Of
course the bagel just had some type of Italian seasoning with a tomato bagel
base, which made it smell like a pizza. It tastes good toasted with a basic
cream cheese, but I also made a pizza bagel by putting a small layer of tomato
pizza paste, sprinkling mozzarella cheese, and putting some onions, peppers,
and mushrooms on top and then putting it in the microwave for a minute. I think
this is a great bagel that is so flavorful and not artificial tasting, and it
really does disguise itself as a mini pizza. It's hard to believe it is a
bagel!  Thomas' Pizza Flavored Bagels
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I usually prefer harder, boiled bagels but when one of the junk food reviews I follow posted about these, I just had to try them. They were pretty good! The bagels toasted well and I enjoyed them with Temptee whipped cream cheese or my favorite Trader Joe's vegan cream cheese. The Italian seasoning is a coating on the outside and it isn't heavy or overpowering, so it doesn't create a heavy garlic breath. There is a slight sun-dried tomato presence when you slice the bagel open (I should have take a picture but I just finished the last one for breakfast!) I also topped them with a little mozzarella and Parmesan in addition to the cream cheese and toasted them a second time--it was like a white pizza!
Angie J.
Murrieta, CA
I bought these thinking they would be too good to be true and THEY ARE NOT! They are very much pizza tasting without any toppings at all. Just opening the bag, you get the big scent of pizza. Toasted, even more. I made pizza bagels out of hem and it was like pizza on pizza. Winning!!!!!
Melissa P.
I actually ended up liking these. I wouldn't eat them plain as the herbs are a bit much to eat plain. What I ended up doing is putting some pizza sauce, cheese and baked it a bit and came out so good. Makes a great snack and my 18 month old son loves it. Mom approved
Kat Z.
Thomas's Limited Edition flavors have always been a hit for me but unfortunately, these failed me. There was something just off about the flavor and the herbs were just a bit overpowering. I wish they had a layer of asiago of some sort of cheese over the top
Betsy G.
Clarksburg, MD
These were sooo good! I got them on sale at my local grocery store. They're obviously best with some cheese and pepperoni on top. They really give that pizza crust flavor. Would definitely recommend if you, like I are a lover of the pizza bagel.
Katie R.
Seabrook, NH
I got these to try because I LOVE pizza. They were on sale so I only paid $2. Regular price said $4.39. It had good flavor, a little fake. It was not good with cream cheese, however I made awesome pizzas out of them in the toaster oven!! Great alternative to English muffin pizza.
Melissa B.
parkville, MD
Great for pizza bagels and for making like a garlic cheese toast . The flavor is pungent lol they will make anything near them have that smell ( my plain bagels had the same smell lol). Overall they're good but you have to like that Italian season taste .
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Thought these were good. Used them to make mini pizzas and great to use with dips. Bagels are larger size. Price was ok. I would definitely purchase again. Hope these stay around awhile.
Ashley K.
Would anyone recommend these? And what would you put on them cream cheese??
Andreina L.
Doral, FL
Son suaves?
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
What kind of cream cheese would be good on these?
Erika D.
Usually pizza flavored items tend to taste super artificial. Has anyone tried these? Are they totally amazing or a total fail?
Katie H.
Charleston, WV
Oh wow I just now saw this for the first time and i'm very curious where to get them?? I bet they make yummy little pizzas