Thomas' Party Cake Mini Bagels

by Thomas'

Break out the balloons and confetti for Limited Edition Party Cake Mini Bagels!

ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR [FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, REDUCED IRON, NIACIN, THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID], WATER, SUGAR, YEAST, SALT, WHEAT GLUTEN, CORN SYRUP, NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CORN CEREAL, CALCIUM PROPIONATE AND SORBIC ACID (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), CORNMEAL, CORNSTARCH, MONOGLYCERIDES, XANTHAN GUM, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, CELLULOSE GUM, CITRIC ACID, RED 40, YELLOW 5 & 6, BLUE 1, SUCRALOSE, SOY LECITHIN.

Where can I find these at?? These would be perfect for a kids sleepover, breakfast meal!!
How do they taste?
How does it taste? I wouldn't mind trying it.
Start your review of Thomas' Party Cake Mini Bagels!
How would you rate this product?
8 months agoUxbridge, MA
Oh my these are delicious and hard to find . That’s the only con of these they are rare to find at the store and I dislike that . Great addition to anyone’s breakfast also great taste paired with a fruity cream cheese. I do recommend this product to others if you can find it .
8 months ago
These Thomas' Party Cake Mini Bagels are pretty good! I loved the concept of these and if they would have been a little more sweet and true to flavor I would give 5 stars. Excellent quality like usual, affordable, and since they are mini they are very easy to pack up! I personally liked these with a tad bit of vanilla icing and sprinkles!
9 months ago
These are a big hit in my house they go over very well. My children love these they are the perfect size for them to get filled up in the morning or an after school snack cant go wrong with mini bagels and Thomas brand is the best. Great quality and product
2 years agoKingsport , TN
Thomas' Party Cake Mini Bagels are a sweet, delicious party in your mouth! They are so cute with their miniature size and fun fetti rainbow sprinkles. These bagels are soft, and they can be eaten straight from the bag without cream cheese or tasted with a regular cream cheese. The bagel tastes like vanilla batter, but it is not overly sweet. The only con with this product is that it is so hard to just eat 1 because they are so tiny and yummy.
2 years ago
Eating Thomas' Party Cake Mini Bagels was one of the weirdest food experiences I've had in a while.  They have the chewiness of a bagel, but seriously taste like funfetti cake.  They didn't seem gross to me or anything, but I'm not sure why in the world this food combo is needed.  It's a little bizarre.  I don't think I'll be buying these.
2 years agoElk Grove, CA
Sooo, bought these for the kids but I ended up eating most of them myself! HAHA  They're pretty darn good!  They are a very soft consistency and sweet, but not overly sweet.  I had no problem eating them without cream cheese lol.  They're the perfect size for kids or for a nice adult snack.  I'll definitely be buying these again!  Found them at Walmart.
2 years agoAshtabula, OH
These are so delicious, I wish they'd make them permanent! They tasted like vanilla and were sweet, but not overly sweet. I loved having them plain, with a little almond butter, cream cheese, or even made into French toast inspired breakfasts! I found them at Target and Walmart.
3 years agoShirley, IL
i love the mini bagels for in the morning when im in a rush and i think it was a good value. i found this product at walmart. i would share a picture with you but i ate all of them. the only other thing i can say is that they dont last very long. at least they didnt for me
3 years agoManassas, VA
These bagels are so amazing my kids love them. My husband loves them with his favourite cream cheese. I bought the store brand it wasn't as good as this. The flavor is amazing and I deffinately recommend this to everyone especially mothers on the go! Is a quick and easy snack for on the go.
8 months agoTraverse City, MI
These bagels are super soft and when toasted are the prefect combination of crunchy toasted deliciousness with a soft, chewy inside. When warm out of toaster, top with butter and mmmmm!! Haven’t met a Thomas’ bagel I don’t like.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...