Food & SnacksBakeryEnglish MuffinsThomas'
Original Nooks & Crannies English Muffins - 6 PK

Thomas' Original Nooks & Crannies English Muffins - 6 PK

Thomas'???? Original Nooks & Crannies???? English Muffin.
Per 1 Muffin.
120 Calories.
0g Sat Fat, 0% DV.
200 mg Sodium 8% DV.
1g Sugars.
Contains 6 Muffins.
12 oz (340g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thomas' Original Nooks & Crannies English Muffins - 6 PK!
marolyn C.
Purchased at: Target
Super good !! These go great with any jams on them or butter !! They pretty much go good on anything !! I would say they are pretty healthy ! For me I love to toast them and make a egg sandwich !! I would definitely recommend this product !!
Danielle S.
Thomas' Original Nooks & Crannies English Muffins - 6 PK uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Thomas English muffins are delicious! The original nooks and crannies are wonderful with butter and light cinnamon. Will be buying again when on sale.
Cynthia M.
Ozone Park , NY
Thomas' Original Nooks & Crannies English Muffins - 6 PK uploaded by Cynthia M.
Purchased at: Target
I like to have these for breakfast toasted with a little bit of butter on it. It’s not healthy to have everyday, but it taste so good. I like to put a fried egg in it as well. It’s a fast breakfast to make.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,912 reviews
Thomas' Original Nooks & Crannies English Muffins - 6 PK uploaded by Wendy C.
Thomas' Original Nooks & Crannies English Muffins - 6 PK uploaded by Wendy C.
I remember when I was a kid my mom used to always buy this brand of English muffins only lol she loved them. I think they taste pretty good and my kids like them. I usually get these when my local grocery store has them on sale for $1 or less.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Thomas' Original Nooks & Crannies English Muffins - 6 PK uploaded by Rosie N.
I forgot how good English muffins are! I bought this to switch out bread since I tend to mix stuff up. I’ve been using it to eat with butter alone or make sandwiches with. This one was the whole grain one so it’s high in fiber but doesn’t lose its texture. It’s yeasty, with lots of holes and absorbs butter very well. It’s not precut so I use a butter knife to cut it in half which isn’t hard to do but I recommend cutting it over a sink or a plate since the white little grains will fall all over the place. I’m actually eating it now with potatoes and egg salad and it was perfect. I would definitely buy this again!
Angela S.
Thomas' Original Nooks & Crannies English Muffins - 6 PK uploaded by Angela S.
Thomas' Original English Muffins - 6 CT These are our favorite English muffins. They are tasty and soft and can have anything put on them. Butter, peanut butter as it melts into the little nooks after coming out of the toaster. We have eaten these for years and will continue to do so..😊
Angela L.
Milford, CT
Thomas' Original Nooks & Crannies English Muffins - 6 PK uploaded by Angela L.
I love Thomas' Original Nooks & Crannies English Muffins. I love the flavor especially when you toast them a little more than usual and spread butter over it. I don't think they are the healthiest option because they don't have any protein but it's ok once in a while as a snack. I recommend this product.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Thomas' Original Nooks & Crannies English Muffins - 6 PK uploaded by Jacqueline F.
Thomas' Original Nooks & Crannies English Muffins - 6 PK I've been buying Thomas's English Muffins for as long as I can remember! I love the little nooks and crannies when you separate the muffin that's what you see little grooves to where the butter can go into and melt leaving you with a delicious incredible tasting muffin! I add jelly on top of 1 the other said is just the butter because the muffins flavors so good that's all you need! Some people add peanut butter and some add cream cheese it all depends on your personal taste! They also come in whole wheat grain which are a little sweet so I also love these muffins. There's no other English Muffin I can compare it to they truly are the best!!
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
I don't use these often, but when I do this is the brand I always go back too. These are great for making eggs benedicts.
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
I love the crunch you get with Thomas Nooks & crannies original English muffins. Of course I buy them on sale. My husband likes me to make breakfast sandwiches with them. Before I gave up sugar I loaded mine was cinnamon sugar! 😇

Looking for your answer?