BY THOMAS'

Thomas'???? Original Nooks & Crannies???? English Muffin.
Per 1 Muffin.
120 Calories.
0g Sat Fat, 0% DV.
200 mg Sodium 8% DV.
1g Sugars.
Contains 6 Muffins.
12 oz (340g). see more...

Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Thomas' Original Nooks & Crannies English Muffins - 6 PK I've been buying Thomas's English Muffins for as long as I can remember! I love the little nooks and crannies when you separate the muffin that's what you see little grooves to where the butter can go into and melt leaving you with a delicious incredible tasting muffin! I add jelly on top of 1 the other said is just the butter because the muffins flavors so good that's all you need! Some people add peanut butter and some add cream cheese it all depends on your personal taste! They also come in whole wheat grain which are a little sweet so I also love these muffins. There's no other English Muffin I can compare it to they truly are the best!!
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
This is my go to brand of English muffins and many other breakfast foods. They’re always fresh and soft and they seem to last a long time without going stale. I love them and they’re good for sandwiches, by themselves, etc. you can get them at many stores and they often have sales for them plus they’re not expensive.
marolyn c.
Purchased at: Target
Super good !! These go great with any jams on them or butter !! They pretty much go good on anything !! I would say they are pretty healthy ! For me I love to toast them and make a egg sandwich !! I would definitely recommend this product !!
Nicole L.
My uncle worked for Thomas', so I grew up eating Thomas' english muffins, but I truly could never have imagined eating any other brands'.  When I found out I had celiac I was really upset I had to give these up.  English muffins were one of my favorite carbs.  They would crisp up so nicely, were tasty for breakfast with cream cheese, they made a great quick little pizza at night when you were lazy.  God I miss them.  I've tried other brands', gluten free and not, and it's truly not the same.  Even with the British similar, crumpet, I can't do it; Thomas' just gets it right.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
These English muffins are top with my family. An easy, go to breakfast, to make. Anytime really is great. Add your favorite toppings and perfect. They toast up super crisp outside and soft in the center. Baked to perfection.
Kelsey W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite English muffins as they aren’t dense and spongy. They crisp up nicely in the toaster. I love making these in the toaster and topping with peanut butter, or peanut butter and jelly if I’m feeling fancy.
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I gotta be honest Influenster; when this snap came up I literally thought, “Other people make English muffins besides Thomas’?” Welp, I guess they do but I have no opinion because I’ve been eating the most delicious soft and crunch muffins I’ve ever brought home from a grocery store my entire life. EVERYONE in my family loves these. I like to lightly toast them and smother them in apple butter. On other days I’ll pair with butter and jam.
Angela S.
I've never had English Muffins until I came to the USA, and I immediately loved them. Thomas' was the brand I first tried & I've stick with them since. I love the nooks and crannies and how jam gets in them. Delicious!
Andrea S.
Toledo, OH
Great healthy and tasty English muffins. I love Thomas brand for almost everything from bagels to English muffins. I love to use these to make everything from breakfast sandwiches to mini pizzas. I honestly love using this brand and would not typically purchase another brand because these are my favorites. My husband loves that they are healthier ingredients than a lot of them also and that they are available in so many flavors.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are far the best English muffins I ever tasted! I’ve tried all different brands but we always go back to this brand! They are sometimes costly but you can get them on sale most of the time or you could buy a big pack at Costco, which is the best deal! If you buy it at Costco you could put one out and the rest in the freezer, so it last longer. It is good with is butter after you toast it or adding butter and a fruit jam. Mmmm so yummy!!!