Food & SnacksBakeryEnglish MuffinsThomas'
Thomas Original Nooks & Crannies Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins - 13oz/6ct

Thomas Original Nooks & Crannies Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins - 13oz/6ct

Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins.
The Original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffins.
Per 1 Muffin.
140 Calories.
0g Sat Fat, 0%dv.
170mg Sodium, 7% dv.
8g Sugars.
Contains 6 Muffins.

What do you spread on your English Muffin?
Start your review of Thomas Original Nooks & Crannies Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins - 13oz/6ct!
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Thomas Original Nooks & Crannies Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins - 13oz/6ct uploaded by Jennie S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Nothing better starts off my day then a Thomas Cinnamon Raisin English Muffin! I love using Kerrygold butter 🧈 to spread in the nooks and crannies. It is the taste of the start of a good breakfast! [product:thomas-original-nooks-&-crannies-cinnamon-raisin-english-muffins-13oz/6ct]
Ivy S.
The Woodlands, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Thomas Original Nooks & Crannies Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins - 13oz/6ct uploaded by Ivy S.
These muffins are very good, but I just wish that they were pre-sliced, to eliminate the mess of trying to slice them myself. They also need more cinnamon, as I ended up adding my own cinnamon. They taste great, but they are not any way near as crunchy as the original muffins. They are more like doughy bread. At a medium high level of 170mg of Sodium (salt), they might not be for anyone on a low salt diet for high blood pressure or water retention.
Madi C.
Grand Rapids, MI
My favorite morning snack. Its the perfect portion and tastes great toasted. They're a great price and perfect for any breakfast, even on-the-go.
Kimberly P.
Grove City, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Thomas Original Nooks & Crannies Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins - 13oz/6ct uploaded by Kimberly P.
So I know you hear about nooks and crannies with English muffins and honestly this brand definitely beats all the others by far. They make the best breakfast sandwiches I think they toast a lot better than most of the others and they definitely seem to have more of a flavor than others that I've tried previously. The cinnamon raisin ones with a little apple butter are heavenly!
Rebecca C.
Greensburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite when it comes to a muffin! I love the raisins inside these, they seem to plump up when toasted. I use real butter on these babies and it just melts down into all the luscious crannies. They are totally yummy for the tummy!
ami M.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Thomas Original Nooks & Crannies Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins - 13oz/6ct uploaded by ami M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good as regualr ones i did an. Review on try eith banana on top or peanut butter ...i eat these on regualr for breakfast quick go
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do not have these often because of how sweet they are but they make a great breakfast when you are in the mood for something a bit sweeter. These are perfect when you toast them and add some cream cheese on top. Adding some fresh berries makes it amazing.
SkynCara L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Thomas Original Nooks & Crannies Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins - 13oz/6ct uploaded by SkynCara L.
These taste really good. I will not buy them again because it contains soy and whey. It doesn’t contain a lot of it, but it’s enough to cause issues if you have sensitives to soy and whey or an intolerance. It also contains enriched wheat which is terrible.
jean M.
OMG...the one and only English muffin I ever buy. Lightly toasted with butter at 3am every night during my pregnancy. Every.Single.Night.
Kat R.
Tallapoosa, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good! And really simple to throw in the oven with some butter slathered on it. It's my go to quick breakfast if I'm running late in the morning. I can pop this in the oven and finish getting ready and eat it on the go.