BY THOMAS' #13 in English Muffins

Thomas'®Original English Muffins.
The Original Nooks & Crannies®.
Per 1 Muffin.
130 Calories.
0g Sat Fat, 0% DV.
220mg Sodium 9% DV.
1g Sugars.
Made with Whole Grain.
Contains 6 Muffins. see more...

Thomas' Original English Muffins - 6 CT
  • "you can have Thomas English muffins for a great breakfast I put peanut butter on it and I love on the cinnamon raison." in 2 reviews
  • "Thomas English Muffins are delicious, fresh and filling makes a tasty breakfast sandwich on the go, just put cheese and scramble eggs and your set." in 1 review
Cari đź’‹.
Davis, CA
Foodie Expert
If I'm looking for something a little more substantial and way healthier than the typical bowl of cereal I go for English muffins spread with peanut butter. Not only are you getting your protein in from the peanut butter but you'll be a lot fuller longer because of the bread.
Kendall K.
Foodie Expert
Love to eat these in the morning with peanut butter, jam or nutella. Goes well with every topping. Always a great price at the grocery store. Like all of the varieties as well. Would buy again and recommend.
Alyssa I.
Torrance, CA
Foodie Expert
Very good english muffin, one of the better english muffins you can buy at the super market. I love using these to make homemade egg mcmuffins. My one complaint about them would be that they seem to be getting smaller, and when you split them sometimes the top is a very small and thing piece compared to the much bigger bottom piece
Sarah M.
Johnstown, PA
Thomas' English Muffins are a great quick breakfast.  They take no time to make and have a great variety of flavors.  The oatmeal cinnamon and s'mores are my favorites.  I enjoy the fact that the oatmeal cinnamon flavor has extra protein as I am looking for ways to add more into my diet.
Monet H.
Foodie Expert
These are perfect for breakfast or a snack or for any sandwich. I like to eat Thomas' english muffins with egg,cheese and bacon. I also like o eat them with butter or strawberry preserves. I recently made a tuna melt using an english muffin, and it was delicious!
Melissa P.
Ryan, IA
My favorite breakfast bread -- I either drizzle honey on them after toasting or make an egg sandwich with bacon and cheese. I also like to make mini pizzas with them by toasting and spreading marinara on and topping with cheese. What a great bread!
Christy M.
Thomas English Muffins are very good muffins, they are always fresh. I toast them add shredded cheese then put them in the broiler until the cheese melts for a great tasting open grilled cheese sandwich. For added flavor add sliced green olives before you add cheese!
Breana N.
Foodie Expert
When buying English muffins, we always go for this brand. English muffins are so easy to make, they're great for a fast breakfast when you are running late. We also use them to make mini personal pizzas and they are so delicious.
Jessica L.
Bunnlevel, NC
Foodie Expert
I really love this brand of English muffins, it is the only brand I buy. It is really affordable. I love to use it for eggs benedict, or to just eat it with a little butter. It is perfect for breakfast. I would recommend this brand to anyone wanting a good breakfast.
Abby J.
Athens, GA
Foodie Expert
No other brand really comes close to the nooks and crannies of Thomas'. And the english muffins are so versatile! You can put about any breakfast item you can think of on it and it'll be great.