Thomas' Onion Bagels - 6 CT

by Thomas'

Thomas'® Onion Bagels.
6 Pre-Sliced.

Do you enjoy these bagels?
Start your review of Thomas' Onion Bagels - 6 CT!
24 days agoTarawa Ter, NC
One of my favorite breakfast items! I usually will toast up a Thomas' Onion Bagels - 6 CT add a layer or cream cheese, slice a tomato, cook some bacon and lay it on top of the tomato, a little salt and pepper and you are good to go. A satisfying and delicious breakfast.
2 years agoPhiladelphia, PA
Thomas's onion bagels are slamming. Perfect amount of taste and it taste so good with a ton of butter on it. I love having one of these in the morning with a glass of orange juice.
5 months agoChula Vista , CA
I don't eat a lot of bread type foods, but every now and then I'll crave a bagel with cream cheese. This is usually the brand I pick up at the grocery store. These onion bagels have a nicely dense consistency, while still being soft. The onion flavor in this is evident, but not overwhelmingly strong.
9 months agoMamaroneck, NY
I love onion bagels! Great onion flavor and very chewy and soft. These are inexpensive and make for an easy breakfast. I like to pair these with a variety of Philadelphia Plain Cream Cheese products, such as Philadelphia Garlic And Herb Cream Cheese or Philadelphia Spicy Jalapeno Cream Cheese. Toast these bagels a bit and they have a nice crispy edge but still nice and chewy inside.
7 months ago
Love Tomas onion flavored bagels .I love how fresh these are and can be used for breakfast or lunch .I use the onion bagel for a sandwich along with lettuce ,tomato cheese and lunch meat.love the onion taste added to the sandwich.I buy mine from Walmart and was a good price.
6 months agoKissimmee, FL
Thomas onion bagels are delicious. They have great ranges of flavors, they keep well and taste amazing! I love the size and quality of them as well. I think they're also a really good value and convenient to get at any stores near you. I highly recommend checking them out.
7 months agoJersey city , NJ
One of my favs! Thomas Bagels are my favorite brand and onion bagel are my favorite flavor. Often times I only eat this with butter or cream cheese. The price is very reasonable especially for the yummy taste. Can't ever go wrong with Thomss bagels.
7 months agoE Stroudsburg, PA
These are my absolute favorite store bought bagels! They are soft and have great flavor! They last a while without getting moldy! You can toast them and use condiments or you can even make a sandwich with them! I love egg sandwiches on one 🤤
4 months agoBrookfield , NY
These bagels have a great taste and are also great for breakfast or even a quick snack during the day. One of my favorite things to do with them is have them for lunch with some tuna salad on top. It’s life changing.
9 months agoNeenah, WI
I do buy these along with the everything bagels. The flavor is fantastic, but I don’t like when I get the actual chunks of onion. I know, weird. The bagels are almost always on sale and super soft. The only brand I buy.