Thomas' Mini Bagels Cinnamon Raisin - 10 CT

by Thomas'

Thomas'® Mini Bagels Cinnamon Raisin.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Per 1 bagel serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
180mg sodium, 8%DV.
6g sugars.
10 pre-sliced.
15 oz (425 g).

Mini bagels are a perfect little snack or a light breakfast. I am not huge on eating breakfast, so these are perfect for me.
Start your review of Thomas' Mini Bagels Cinnamon Raisin - 10 CT!
6 days agoRaleigh, NC
My daughters love these mini bagels for breakfast. They are great because it is nor a full sized bagel and is just right for them. They love the cinnamon raisin with cream cheese. Met my expectations
12 days agoDelaware
These are a staple in my house. They are great for breakfast or after school snacks. My kids absolutely love them. We get the smaller ones because they're a great snack size and nothing gets wasted. Love the fact that they have so many different varieties to choose from. And the price is great.
8 months agoMadisonville, LA
Hands down the best guilt free bagel option that will satisfy anyone. These are perfect quick breakfast bagels with a smear of cream cheese without the incredible amount of carbs and calories of a normal bagel. Last a long time both in and out of the fridge too!
9 months agoSan Jose, CA
This is the brand and flavor I usually buy for my kids. They like to eat them with butter, cream cheese or sometimes peanut butter. I recently discovered that they have party cake flavor and can't wait to find and try it
7 months agoTitusville , FL
In all seriousness these bagels are pretty dang good. They’re perfect for someone that can’t finish a whole bagel but still wants that treat for the morning breakfast or afternoon snack. They always have deals and coupons going for these so it’s a must buy for me.
7 months agoPelham, AL
With a little cream cheese and a cup of my favorite tea or coffee gives me a good start to the day. I only wish grocery stores here would keep enough of them in stock. I’ve gotten to a point that I try to keep some stashed in the freezer in case there’s none in the bread aisle.
7 months agoMillcreek, UT
Mini bagels are the best and most convenient foods ever invented! Thomas’ mini bagels pack a ton of flavor, and are always soft. They get toasted well and go extremely well with peanut butter. Easy and tasty snack or have 2 for breakfast!
6 months agoWorcester, MA
I love these mini bagels, this is my favorite flavor! And not to mention it’s so much easier to eat a mini bagel to go then it is a regular sized bagel.they are always fresh and delicious and I definitely recommend this brand!
2 years ago
Cinnamon raisin is a good flavor with these little bagels, sweet and delicious . I do prefer the normal size bagels from "Thomas" but they make breakfast more enjoyable for kids.
3 years agoLincoln, NE
I absolutely love these little things! Even though they might be a little more expensive than a bag of chips; they're a much better snack for a day out. Along with being more filling; I recommend these little guys for anyone needing to pack a bag of snacks for a day out.