Thomas' Mini Bagels 100% Whole Wheat - 10 CT

by Thomas'

Thomas'® 100% Whole Wheat Mini Bagels.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Per 1 Bagel Serving.
110 Calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
160mg sodium.
7%DV. 3g sugars.
10 Pre-Sliced.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thomas' Mini Bagels 100% Whole Wheat - 10 CT!
Another staple in my toddler’s very limited diet, he loves these toasted with butter and cream cheese as a a part of his lunch or as a snack.  They’re cheap and easy to find
No Special Diet
Little Valley
I love these mini wheat bagels because they are the perfect serving size. Lower carbs than the regular size wheat bagels allows me to eat them while maintaining my weight loss journey and eat tasty products. Add a flavored or whipped cream cheese for your desired breakfast treat or mid day snack. I would recommend this affordable yet healthy treat to anyone watching their carb and/or carb intake.
Sugar Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
St Petersburg, FL
I bought these because I like they are mini bagels & they are whole wheat so a little more healthy. I do like the taste but my girls really did not like them to much. They are a lot harder to toast in the toaster due to the size (mini) they get stuck in the toaster. I just put on a dab of cream cheese on top of mine & had a easy breakfast.
Great for breakfast. I don’t feel as guilty eating these since they are whole wheat. Good sized portion. Great value.