Thomas Limited Edition Seasonal English Muffins 6 ct uploaded by Jenny S.Thomas Limited Edition Seasonal English Muffins 6 ct uploaded by Kelly S.Thomas Limited Edition Seasonal English Muffins 6 ct uploaded by Tracy G.

BY THOMAS' #10 in English Muffins

Find Bread And Rolls at Target.com! Thomas Limited Edition Seasonal English Muffins 6 ct see more...

Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
MAPLE FRENCH TOAST flavor is one of the best things I have ever tasted. These should be made year round. I would buy them weekly. They have such an amazing flavor. Bits of maple and buttery goodness to savor are like a breakfast treat.
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Washington, PA
One of the best breakfast foods e! I loved it with peanut butter and Nutella! Thomas English muffins are the best, and I sure wish this flavor would be made a regular one.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
These English muffins are delicious! My favorites are the blueberry and banana nut bread.
Claudia W.
Claudia W.
Parrish, Fl
These are the best! Great full banana flavor! Sweet but not too sweet and good topped just with butter. I haven't see any other brands with this flavor. I hope it becomes available year round!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
I can't say enough great things about these Thomas limited edition Pumpkin Spice English muffins! The spices kick up the flavor profile, perfect toasted with peanut butter...or pumpkin butter. This morning I baked them with butter, cinnamon and sliced apples...so good! try them before they are gone
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Edmond, OK
I eat Thomas English Muffins every morning and sometimes they will have Limited Edition ones that are so fun to try. The Banana Bread one is great with some peanut butter and nutella spread! My absolute favorite is when they have the pumpkin flavored one, so good!
Kylynn K.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
These are great heated up with a little bit of butter on them! They are great for a snack or a quick breakfast if I'm in a hurry.
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
Holy cow I absolutely love the seasonal pumpkin muffins. They're sweet and they're good just to eat plain. I buy several when they're buy one, get one free at the grocery and freeze them for later use. I absolutely recommend trying these.
Savanah R.
Savanah R.
These were amazing!! the only type of english muffin i eat, actually. I really wish they weren't seasonal because they were the best
Angela P.
Angela P.
Bethlehem , GA
We love these english muffins! Super easy to pop in the toaster and add some butter. The Pumpkin Spice ones are a-mazing as well!