BY THOMAS'

Thomas'® Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Pre-Sliced Bagels.
Made with real pumpkin.
9g sugars.
1 lb 3 oz (539g).
6. see more...

Thomas' Limited Edition Pre-Sliced Bagels Pumpkin Spice - 6 CT
  • "These bagels are delicious and if you can find some vanilla cream cheese to go with them then you're really going to have something good going on!" in 1 review
Lily J.
I love bagels, and these ones always taste nice and fresh! Pumpkin spice is another one of my favorite things, and it goes perfectly with cream cheese or a nut butter.
Victoria V.
My absolute favorite type of bagel. I love the way it tastes. the way it smells. I really hate that it is a seasonal food. I would eat it everyday if I was able to. The price is alright. I guess you pay for quality.
Megan S.
When your toddler likes this then you know it must be really good! I love these and i usually put peanut butter on a half or peanut butter and banana! Definitely recommend..bye bye blueberry hello pumpkin
Samantha T.
These are SO AMAZING. They are seasonal so you can only get them for a little bit in the fall but I always get them when I can. They're soft, sweet and very flavorful. I reccomend them highly
Lori M.
Yucca Valley, CA
Pizza flavored bagels? And a recipe for pizza bagels on the package! Had to try these and we made bagel pizzas too.

The spices on top made these smell sort of like pizza. But, it wasn't enough to result in a finished product that actually tasted like a pizza. My family enjoys trying new things and this adventurous nature doesn't always result in a success and satisfaction. Even with toppings like the recipe called for these fell way short of our expectations.

The unanimous conclusion was a resounding "bleh". We won't purchase this type of bagel again. I did give it 2 stars because the bagel itself has a good texture and taste (the spices on top were not strong enough to affect the taste of the bagel).
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Love this amazing bagels love the delicious pumpkin flavor it totally meet my expectations I love eating them with cream cheese not many calories love the sweet pumpkin flavor totally recommend this if your a pumpkin lover
Lily L.
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THESE BAGELS! I love that it makes breakfast feel even more like the holidays! It does have a pumpkin smell to it. I usually eat this bagel with some strawberry cream cheese and it is just perfect! I love it and will definitely be sad once the season is over.
Sylvia V.
Monrovia, CA
They were delicious!!!! They weren't too over powering and yet you could still taste the pumpkin. They tasted really well and with cream cheese they made my whole day that much better.
Michala F.
Oakland, CA
Tis The Season For Pumpkin Spice!

I am a sucker for anything that smells a taste like pumpkin spice, and there was no exception for these bagels. So when I saw these I instantly grabbed them and fell in love. They are a perfect for breakfast, or even a snack, I absolutely love these bagels in combination with regular cream cheese and toasted, of course. They are great tasting and they aren't overly flavored like some pumpkin spice items they are just great.
Jay S.
Davenport, IA
Are you looking for a delicious bagel to enjoy this fall? If so you definitely want to give these amazing bagels a try. The Thomas Limited addition pumpkin spice bagels are absolutely positively without a doubt delicious. And even better with pumpkin spice flavor cream cheese on them!

So when you need a lil' something to nosh on, grab yourself a Thomas' limited edition pumpkin spice bagel and savor it! Thomas' Limited Edition Pre-Sliced Bagels Pumpkin Spice - 6 CT
Victoria F.