BY THOMAS' #39 in Bread

Thomas'® Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Pre-Sliced Bagels.
Made with real pumpkin.
9g sugars.
1 lb 3 oz (539g).
6. see more...

Thomas' Limited Edition Pre-Sliced Bagels Pumpkin Spice - 6 CT
  • "These bagels are delicious and if you can find some vanilla cream cheese to go with them then you're really going to have something good going on!" in 1 review
Michala F.
Michala F.
Oakland, CA
Tis The Season For Pumpkin Spice!

I am a sucker for anything that smells a taste like pumpkin spice, and there was no exception for these bagels. So when I saw these I instantly grabbed them and fell in love. They are a perfect for breakfast, or even a snack, I absolutely love these bagels in combination with regular cream cheese and toasted, of course. They are great tasting and they aren't overly flavored like some pumpkin spice items they are just great.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
I love everything pumpkin spice during the fall. Bagels are typically my go to breakfast food because they are quick and easy to make. I can't say that I've noticed any alternatives in my local store. The price is fair compared to the price for a six count.
Darby P.
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD
These are literally the best bagels! I have them every fall and pair them with the pumpkin spice cream cheese for an even better taste. I can't get enough of them all throughout the fall season! I highly recommend that you go out and buy these!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Louisville, KY
These are my all time favorites I love them I get two bags everytime I go to the store you can get them at Walmart and price cutter
Kaleen L.
Kaleen L.
These are so so so good! I had one for breakfast every day last fall season. They have a wonderful pumpkin flavor and scent.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
THESE ARE DELICIOUS. And they're so soft, they melt in your mouth once toasted. I'm not a cream cheese fan, but I'd imagine if you paired this with pumpkin spice cream cheese, or if there's a vanilla like cream cheese, this would be even more yummy. I'm a butter gal, and a little goes a long way, the taste is bold, and undeniably pumpkin spice. just the right flavor without being overwhelming or (even worse) underwhelming.
Malorie R.
Malorie R.
These are the best bagels! I'm considering stockpiling them, since they are limited edition. I eat them with regular cream cheese, and it feels like I'm eating dessert! They have a bit more fat and calories than the regular plain Thomas bagels, but not by much. And they are so worth it!
Shanyn M.
Shanyn M.
What better bagel to have during fall? These taste SO good. They're slightly sweet and I always toast them and have them with cream cheese. I have to buy these every year during this time!
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
I hesitantly bought these bagel and ended up really enjoying them. Really good lightly toasted with butter or cream cheese
Renee D.
Renee D.
These are my favorite bagels. I cannot wait for fall every year so that these will come back in stock. Best bagels out there