BY THOMAS' #45 in Bread

Thomas'® Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Pre-Sliced Bagels.
Made with real pumpkin.
9g sugars.
1 lb 3 oz (539g).
6. see more...

Thomas' Limited Edition Pre-Sliced Bagels Pumpkin Spice - 6 CT
  • "These bagels are delicious and if you can find some vanilla cream cheese to go with them then you're really going to have something good going on!" in 1 review
Michala F.
Michala F.
Oakland, CA
Tis The Season For Pumpkin Spice!

I am a sucker for anything that smells a taste like pumpkin spice, and there was no exception for these bagels. So when I saw these I instantly grabbed them and fell in love. They are a perfect for breakfast, or even a snack, I absolutely love these bagels in combination with regular cream cheese and toasted, of course. They are great tasting and they aren't overly flavored like some pumpkin spice items they are just great.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
I love everything pumpkin spice during the fall. Bagels are typically my go to breakfast food because they are quick and easy to make. I can't say that I've noticed any alternatives in my local store. The price is fair compared to the price for a six count.
Darby P.
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD
These are literally the best bagels! I have them every fall and pair them with the pumpkin spice cream cheese for an even better taste. I can't get enough of them all throughout the fall season! I highly recommend that you go out and buy these!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Louisville, KY
These are my all time favorites I love them I get two bags everytime I go to the store you can get them at Walmart and price cutter
Kaleen L.
Kaleen L.
These are so so so good! I had one for breakfast every day last fall season. They have a wonderful pumpkin flavor and scent.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
THESE ARE DELICIOUS. And they're so soft, they melt in your mouth once toasted. I'm not a cream cheese fan, but I'd imagine if you paired this with pumpkin spice cream cheese, or if there's a vanilla like cream cheese, this would be even more yummy. I'm a butter gal, and a little goes a long way, the taste is bold, and undeniably pumpkin spice. just the right flavor without being overwhelming or (even worse) underwhelming.
Jay S.
Jay S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Are you looking for a delicious bagel to enjoy this fall? If so you definitely want to give these amazing bagels a try. The Thomas Limited addition pumpkin spice bagels are absolutely positively without a doubt delicious. And even better with pumpkin spice flavor cream cheese on them!

So when you need a lil' something to nosh on, grab yourself a Thomas' limited edition pumpkin spice bagel and savor it! Thomas' Limited Edition Pre-Sliced Bagels Pumpkin Spice - 6 CT
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Love this amazing bagels love the delicious pumpkin flavor it totally meet my expectations I love eating them with cream cheese not many calories love the sweet pumpkin flavor totally recommend this if your a pumpkin lover
Malorie R.
Malorie R.
These are the best bagels! I'm considering stockpiling them, since they are limited edition. I eat them with regular cream cheese, and it feels like I'm eating dessert! They have a bit more fat and calories than the regular plain Thomas bagels, but not by much. And they are so worth it!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Sacramento, CA
I literally can't get enough of these bagels. They are absolutely the best if you love all things pumpkin like I do. I make sure to buy them every holiday season! They are great with cream cheese or just a little butter.
Victoria F.