BY THOMAS' #20 in Bread

Thomas'® Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Pre-Sliced Bagels.
Made with real pumpkin.
9g sugars.
1 lb 3 oz (539g).
6. see more...

Thomas' Limited Edition Pre-Sliced Bagels Pumpkin Spice - 6 CT
  • "These bagels are delicious and if you can find some vanilla cream cheese to go with them then you're really going to have something good going on!" in 1 review
Jay S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Are you looking for a delicious bagel to enjoy this fall? If so you definitely want to give these amazing bagels a try. The Thomas Limited addition pumpkin spice bagels are absolutely positively without a doubt delicious. And even better with pumpkin spice flavor cream cheese on them!

So when you need a lil' something to nosh on, grab yourself a Thomas' limited edition pumpkin spice bagel and savor it! Thomas' Limited Edition Pre-Sliced Bagels Pumpkin Spice - 6 CT
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
Love these! Extremely filling, soft and flavorful! Really good with the pumpkin spice cream cheese for a little extra fall flavoring. The pumpkin isn’t overbearing, it’s subtle but good.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Love this amazing bagels love the delicious pumpkin flavor it totally meet my expectations I love eating them with cream cheese not many calories love the sweet pumpkin flavor totally recommend this if your a pumpkin lover
Lily L.
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THESE BAGELS! I love that it makes breakfast feel even more like the holidays! It does have a pumpkin smell to it. I usually eat this bagel with some strawberry cream cheese and it is just perfect! I love it and will definitely be sad once the season is over.
Samantha H.
Sacramento, CA
I literally can't get enough of these bagels. They are absolutely the best if you love all things pumpkin like I do. I make sure to buy them every holiday season! They are great with cream cheese or just a little butter.
Megan S.
When your toddler likes this then you know it must be really good! I love these and i usually put peanut butter on a half or peanut butter and banana! Definitely recommend..bye bye blueberry hello pumpkin
Sylvia V.
San gabriel, CA
They were delicious!!!! They weren't too over powering and yet you could still taste the pumpkin. They tasted really well and with cream cheese they made my whole day that much better.
Stacy S.
im obsessed eith pumpkin and naturally had to try these. they did not dissappoint and were AMAZING!!!! I hope they have these again next year because they were so good!
Michala F.
Oakland, CA
Tis The Season For Pumpkin Spice!

I am a sucker for anything that smells a taste like pumpkin spice, and there was no exception for these bagels. So when I saw these I instantly grabbed them and fell in love. They are a perfect for breakfast, or even a snack, I absolutely love these bagels in combination with regular cream cheese and toasted, of course. They are great tasting and they aren't overly flavored like some pumpkin spice items they are just great.
Ashley C.
THESE ARE DELICIOUS. And they're so soft, they melt in your mouth once toasted. I'm not a cream cheese fan, but I'd imagine if you paired this with pumpkin spice cream cheese, or if there's a vanilla like cream cheese, this would be even more yummy. I'm a butter gal, and a little goes a long way, the taste is bold, and undeniably pumpkin spice. just the right flavor without being overwhelming or (even worse) underwhelming.
Victoria F.