Thomas' Light Multi Grain Hearty Muffins - 6 CT uploaded by Erica C.

BY THOMAS' #9 in Muffins

Thomas'® Light Multi-grain Hearty Muffins.
1/3 Less Calories Than Our Regular Product.
1/3 Daily Value of Fiber.
Per 1 Muffin.
100 Calories.
0g Sat Fat, 0% dv.
160mg Sodium, 7%dv.
1g Sugars.
Contains 6 Muffins. see more...

• What other snacks can be made with these?4 Answers
  • Do you prefer multi-grain over sourdough?6 Answers
Erica C.
Ballston Spa, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite English muffins. I eat one every morning toasted with peanut butter. So delicious. And a bonus that they are multi grain, have 8grams of fiber and are only 100 calories!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I love these - Honestly, I can't tell the difference between these and standard English muffins, so I opt for these whenever possible. Great flavor, texture and not at all dry!
Beth F.
Valdosta, GA
These Multi-Grain English Muffins are outstanding. I highly recommend them on the basis of both taste and nutrition. I love these toasted with a slice of cheese and a scrambled egg OR toasted then smothered in strawberry jam. (Well, I have to recover those calories somehow.) I grab these up when my local Winn-Dixie runs a 2 for 1 special.
Kristin B.
Weehawken, NJ
I am a Registered Dietitian. These are my favorite English muffins because they are the best balance of protein, fiber, and calories when you compare them to the other muffins. The protein muffins sacrifice fiber and increase calories, the whole grain ones actually have less fiber and protein with more calories and the more fiber version has less protein. I use these almost daily in my breakfast sandwich maker and they toast up perfectly. I buy a bunch and freeze them until I need them and they are still great.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Thomas' muffins are so delicious. I really appreciate the holes inside each of the muffins because that's where all of the gooey butter can melt into. I buy these anywhere I can get them: Walmart, Kroger, Commissary. Yes, I would buy these again and again. They are the best brand of English Muffins out there.
June  N.
West Covina, CA
I love English muffins, especially in the morning with a little pat of butter and strawberry preserves. It's not exactly the healthiest thing and I always feel guilty afterwards. Food is not supposed to make you feel that way! Luckily, Thomas English Muffins got smart and came out with a light version. You know how some "light" versions taste like you're eating cardboard? Not this one! Now, I can eat this with my butter (won't give up) and not feel guilty.
Emily S.
These English Muffins are delicious. I would choose these over a bagel any day. These taste good with butter, jelly, cream cheese, peanut butter, lunch meat, and so much more. They are the best though when they are toasted and crunchy. They are a great quick breakfast item.
Emily G.
English muffins are so tasty!!! I wish I had these at the moment! Multi grain is good for you so there is that but you make this into a sandwich with some egg, avocado, and tomatoes. You can eat these plain toasted with some butter or jam and some coffee or tea. Delicious!!
Madison T.
Eating these English muffins for breakfast make you feel good about yourself if you are watching your weight and trying to eat helathy. They taste good topped with peanut butter, bananas, basically anything you want! You won't regret buying them because they are AMAZING
Anthony M.
Philadelphia, PA
I eat one almost every day with my breakfast. Tastes great and I love that what essentially makes it a low-cal version of their original muffin is the substitution of some of the typical carbs with insoluble fiber. That lowers cals AND adds fiber to my morning. Double win!
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Do you prefer multi-grain over sourdough?
Cindy A.
Sacramento, CA
What other snacks can be made with these?