Thomas' Light Multi Grain Hearty Muffins - 6 CT

by Thomas'

#12 in Muffins

Thomas'® Light Multi-grain Hearty Muffins.
1/3 Less Calories Than Our Regular Product.
1/3 Daily Value of Fiber.
Per 1 Muffin.
100 Calories.
0g Sat Fat, 0% dv.
160mg Sodium, 7%dv.
1g Sugars.
Contains 6 Muffins.

What other snacks can be made with these?
Do you prefer multi-grain over sourdough?
Start your review of Thomas' Light Multi Grain Hearty Muffins - 6 CT!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Kroger
So what a scam does not what you’re saying here but what I originally scan came up with banana bread and I have the actual ones that are on the list here in the house. The ones that I took the pictures of are so good. I bought one thing of them just to try them out. But then when I went back to the store and couldn’t find them I went to another store and clean them out because they’re so good.
West Chester, PA
These are my favorite kind, I refuse to buy any other! These are a little bit healthier but still equally delicious. They are nice for a quick breakfast sandwich and the price point is great! Would recommend
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually purchase the regular original English muffins but decided to give these a try. They tasted good. I prefer mine crispy with light butter and jelly. Reasonably priced. Definitely would recommend others to try.
Orange , VA
I usually am a huge fan of anything [user:thimas]’ but these only fall a little short for me because, when I toast them up, they still stay too soft for my liking. Otherwise, Courtney’ Light Multigrain Heart Muffins are just as great tasting as their Regular English Muffins! I love these and will still purchase, and I’ll get over the in-crispyness Thomas' Light Multi Grain Hearty Muffins - 6 CT
Wellford , SC
Absolutely love these English muffins. I lightly toast it in the oven and then just spread some butter and jam for breakfast and it is so soft and delicious. By far my favorite brand. I started eating it as a way of trying something new, different from regular toast and I'm glad I did.
Altoona , PA
These are my favorite form of bread! Great taste and a much healthier alternative to some other brands! Great price, my local grocery store always has these on sale. And I usually buy an extra pack and pop it in the freezer, and these keep really well once they are thawed out!
Beverly Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Love! Grew up with Thomas’ English Muffins. These are great. They’re only 100 calories, multi-grain, 8 grams of fiber, and less than 1 gram of sugar. A win in my household!
Oldtown, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are excellent for breakfast! We use these for egg and bacon sandwiches to go along with our morning coffee and orange juice. Makes a few crumbs when you cut into it so have a plate ready underneath or have crumbs on your counter. Overall, so good and will buy more!
Huntingdon, PA
All english muffins are delicious ,but these ones take the cake! they are super soft, absorb butter or whatever spread you put on them, and you can freeze them easily for later use. I love having these toasted with peanut butter and a sliced banana on top. Perfect!
Myrtle beach , SC
I love Thomas’ brand because all of their items have such a great taste. These light Multi grain muffins are so good toasted with butter. I even use them to make eggs Benedict. I definitely recommend trying these muffins compared to the English muffins.