BY THOMAS' #4 in Muffins

Thomas'® Light Multi-grain Hearty Muffins.
1/3 Less Calories Than Our Regular Product.
1/3 Daily Value of Fiber.
Per 1 Muffin.
100 Calories.
0g Sat Fat, 0% dv.
160mg Sodium, 7%dv.
1g Sugars.
Contains 6 Muffins. see more...

• What other snacks can be made with these?4 Answers
  • Do you prefer multi-grain over sourdough?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Beth F.
Beth F.
Valdosta, GA
These Multi-Grain English Muffins are outstanding. I highly recommend them on the basis of both taste and nutrition. I love these toasted with a slice of cheese and a scrambled egg OR toasted then smothered in strawberry jam. (Well, I have to recover those calories somehow.) I grab these up when my local Winn-Dixie runs a 2 for 1 special.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Thomas' muffins are so delicious. I really appreciate the holes inside each of the muffins because that's where all of the gooey butter can melt into. I buy these anywhere I can get them: Walmart, Kroger, Commissary. Yes, I would buy these again and again. They are the best brand of English Muffins out there.
Emily G.
Emily G.
English muffins are so tasty!!! I wish I had these at the moment! Multi grain is good for you so there is that but you make this into a sandwich with some egg, avocado, and tomatoes. You can eat these plain toasted with some butter or jam and some coffee or tea. Delicious!!
Jane l.
Jane l.
These are definitely not bad, but I think the fiber ones are way better! Lighter in sodium which is pretty good, but I am not a fan of these in toasted. They have a weird after taste if you just eat them plain.
Baylee W.
Baylee W.
I love these English Muffins! I start most days with one topped with peanut butter or jelly! In my opinion, they taste better than the original ones--and they're healthier too! You can't go wrong with these!
Sally H.
Sally H.
Schenectady, NY
I love the nooks and crannies that collect the margarine and jelly. I think that it tastes great and toasts well in the toaster oven. It is also works great for hamburgers or even with peanut butter.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I love these - Honestly, I can't tell the difference between these and standard English muffins, so I opt for these whenever possible. Great flavor, texture and not at all dry!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Tried these this week and I fell in love. They are low calorie which I love and I added peanut butter on top. Great combination that leaves you full after eating one.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Manteca, CA
These are so delicious! eat them in the morning. sometimes eve. they are great toasted with bacon and eggs. i also like to put jelly and a little butter...yum!
Susan A.
Susan A.
Covington, KY
There are very light. They are not heavy. Extremely affordable. Rubbery leaves an after taste not dry very moist extremely healthy.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Do you prefer multi-grain over sourdough?
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Sacramento, CA
What other snacks can be made with these?