BY THOMAS' #6 in Muffins

Thomas'® Light Multi-grain Hearty Muffins.
1/3 Less Calories Than Our Regular Product.
1/3 Daily Value of Fiber.
Per 1 Muffin.
100 Calories.
0g Sat Fat, 0% dv.
160mg Sodium, 7%dv.
1g Sugars.
Contains 6 Muffins. see more...

• What other snacks can be made with these?4 Answers
  • Do you prefer multi-grain over sourdough?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I love these - Honestly, I can't tell the difference between these and standard English muffins, so I opt for these whenever possible. Great flavor, texture and not at all dry!
Mariel S.
Out of all of Thomas' English muffins these are my favorite! I love making egg white sandwiches or just pb&j's with this. It tastes so good.
Dolma Y.
Santa Fe, NM
These are so good and so easy to prepare in morning when in a hurry. A good compliment for my eggs.
Cindy A.
Sacramento, CA
I love these as a quick morning breakfast or even afternoon snack. Eat all the time
kelsey o.
Fresno, CA
Great taste, best with some kind of not butter. These are really heathy too.
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
I love Thomas English Muffins. I eat them all the time. They are great to make breakfast sandwiches. Put a fried egg and some canadian bacon and yummy!!! I highly recommend trying these if you haven't already.
Kimberly M.
Great flavor, really good for breakfast with peanut butter or nutella and my store usually has them on sale, which makes them even better.
Pamela B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I eat these every morning. They make a great breakfast sandwich on the go with a little peanut butter and sausage...YUM!!
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
These are my favorite, by far. I don't mind spending the extra couple bucks for deliciousness! Multi-grain all day, baby! :)
Anthony M.
Philadelphia, PA
I eat one almost every day with my breakfast. Tastes great and I love that what essentially makes it a low-cal version of their original muffin is the substitution of some of the typical carbs with insoluble fiber. That lowers cals AND adds fiber to my morning. Double win!
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Do you prefer multi-grain over sourdough?
Cindy A.
Sacramento, CA
What other snacks can be made with these?