Toys & GamesGames & PuzzlesPuzzlesDisney
Thomas Kinkade The Dreams Collection-Aladdin

Thomas Kinkade Disney The Dreams Collection-Aladdin

by Disney

750 piece puzzle featuring popular artwork by this featured artist. This puzzle when assembled measures 18" x 24" and features a high gloss image on package for reference. It is of quality construction and designed to be beautiful and visually appealing.

¿Lo consideras difícil de armar o extenso?
Start your review of Thomas Kinkade Disney The Dreams Collection-Aladdin!
Brookelyn T.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I absolutely love and adore my Thomas Kinkade puzzles. We have almost every set and we glue them after we're done and hang them like posters! My favorite I think is the Peter pan one , and the Seven dwarves! They are all so intricate and detailed and colorful and Beautiful
Maddison H.
Marina Del Ray
I absolutely love making puzzles and Disney Thomas Kinkade has the best puzzles. They are cut to perfection so you never need to split the pieces or worry about breaking them when separating them. The colors pop and the graphics are amazing. I have over 7 Thomas Kinkade Disney puzzles. In addition to Aladdin, I have Dumbo, Alice and Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast, and many more.
member-03719
This is such a beautiful puzzle and the artwork is intricate and well laid out. I loved putting together this puzzle!
Emily K.
Boise
I love these puzzles! I am pretty sure I’ve done every one Disney has with Thomas Kincaid. I love them! Definitely recommend :)
Valerie P.
Brunswick, ME
My family loves doing puzzles to pass the time. Disney is our favorite brand so of course we had to do this puzzle! It was fun and so worth it
Catherine M.
Spring Hill, FL
These puzzles by Thomas Kinkade are just BEAUTIFUL!!!! I seriously try to collect all of them so I can eventually glue them and hang them in my future kid’s room!
Maren T.
Metairie, LA
The kinkaid Disney collaboration is wonderful! The pictures are beautiful and so challenging to complete! We love doing them!
Brian P.
Madison, WI
This puzzle was beautiful! I finished it and all the pieces fit together real snug and did not feel like the puzzle was going to fall apart. I decided to glue the puzzle and have it framed to display. Would buy Thomas Kinkade puzzles again! Love it!
Kaitlynn  E.
The only problem with this puzzle is that it was almost cheaply made meaning that when two pieces stuck together that go together you have to be super careful because if not you could end up ripping a part of the puzzle off. Other than that this puzzle is really beautiful and I enjoyed putting it together with my niece.
Brittney B.
Pass Christian, MS
Absolutely beautiful puzzle! I'm debating on whether or not I should frame it for my son's bedroom. The puzzle itself was relatively challenging, but was definitely worth the effort. The time spent together while completing this was priceless!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...