BY CEACO

This Thomas Kinkade Disney Four n One Multi Pack includes four 500 Piece Thomas Kinkade Disney Puzzles featuring Fantasia, Winnie the Pooh, Tangled and Lady and the Tramp. see more...

Kailey R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
These are my favorite puzzles, so much so that I collect them. I have nearly all of the Disney Kinkade puzzles and I glue them together when I am done. Absolutely beautiful.
Makenna R.
I was not happy with this pack, as the pieces have a splotchy/fuzzy quality to the images which makes it hard to know where the pieces are supposed to fit. But, if you love particularly challenging puzzles (the pieces are also very odd shapes which I usually enjoy) this would be great for you. It was a great price for a pack of 4 puzzles, but I only ended up opening two and wasn't able to finish either. Thomas Kinkade makes wonderful art, but very frustrating puzzles.
Meagan M.
I love all things Disney. These Thomas Kinkade puzzles are absolutely gorgeous. I like to put these together and frame them. I got mine for a great price during Black Friday. If you love puzzles and Disney this is what you need!
charlotte m.
united states
I absolutely love the Thomas Kinkade Disney Puzzle Collection ....they are perfect for serious puzzle builders who have a love for Disney
AmberLynn W.
orlando
So beautiful! Great sized pieces, it brings the whole family together. Everyone that sees it says how beautiful the puzzles are.