Food & SnacksBakeryEnglish MuffinsThomas'
Honey Wheat English Muffins - 6 CT

Thomas' Honey Wheat English Muffins - 6 CT

Thomas'® Honey Wheat English Muffins.
The Original Nooks & Crannies®.
Made with Real Honey.
Per 1 Muffin.
130 Calories.
0g Sat Fat, 0% DV.
180mg Sodium, 8% DV.
3g Sugars.
Contains 6 Muffins.

Are there still nooks an crannies
What is your favorite way to eat these muffins?
Start your review of Thomas' Honey Wheat English Muffins - 6 CT!
Product Highlights
I love them with peanut butter for breakfast or with pizza sauce ,cheese and your favorite topping for a quick snack or and easy dinner!in reviews
Luca Lacey B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
We get these at Costco in bulk and finish them so fast! Probably one of my favorite go-to breads that We buy! Really happy I gave this product a try and I will definitely be purchasing again in the near future … very happy!
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I try to get the wheat ones to be a little more healthy. Great tasting and inexpensive. Nice alternative to bagels and toast. Great with butter, jelly, honey, you name it. Probably the only English muffins brand I’ve ever purchased.
Robyn D.
St Petersburg, FL
Love these English muffins. I like them better then the plain ones. I feel like the honey wheat flavor gives a little extra something. These are great. You can toast them and add a little butter, or you can make your own breakfast sandwich with them, which is what I like to do. Toast them and then add an egg or scrambled eggs, then top with cheese. You can even add bacon too! It’s better than a fast food breakfast sandwich. It’s fresher and tastes way better imo. I will always buy these English muffins! Highly recommend.
Jacqueline L.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like these. There the best to make muffins really recommend these. I always purchase these because there my favorite
Lauren S.
Wyoming, MI
These are so good, and since they’re whole wheat they are so much better for you. I love the touch of honey too.
Ashley E.
Fort Bragg, CA
I ate these as a kid and I eat them now! I used to put peanut butter and honey on them. Now, I'm fine with just a little butter. I also like making little sandwiches. Be aware of crumbs!
rin M.
LosAngeles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
they’re ok. candidly, these remind me too much of boarding school because we had these nearly every day. drove me crazy
Lucy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We buy these at Costco and they are very affordable and so good!  Probably one of my favorite go-to products that I have! :) very happy!
Danielle F.
Kensington
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are very convenient to make and easy to make as well. They will go bad faster than normal but definitely very tasty. I recently made them into cinnamon muffins and they are out of this world! They are a good filling breakfast that will keep u full longer.
Kathy P.
Ladson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Thomas always provides a quality English muffin. Have always used this brand so was sure this would not disappoint. Met all my expectations. Love with a touch of butter and honey. Always hits the spot.