Thomas' Honey Wheat Bagels - 6 CT

by Thomas'

Thomas'® Honey Wheat Bagels.
16g of Whole Grain per Bagel.
6 Pre-Sliced Bagels.
Good Source of Vitamins A, D, E & Calcium.
Net wt 1 lb 4 oz (567g).

Are these anything like the bread?
Start your review of Thomas' Honey Wheat Bagels - 6 CT!
9 months agoHackettstown, NJ
They aren’t exactly your bagel store bagel but if you need a hearty carb in the morning, these will satisfy. They are dense and chewy. I highly recommend toasting prior to topping with butter or cream cheese. They are available almost everywhere.
9 months agoBuffalo , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these. The flavor of the honey wheat is so good and adds just a bit of sweetness to the bagel. The texture of Thomas bagels is always good and soft. They keep for about a week, week and a half. I don’t refrigerate them, I leave them out at room temperature. They are delicious.
8 months agoTemple Terr, FL
I absolutely love these bagels. Honey wheat has always been my go to flavor for bagels and these are better than almost all of the fresh bagels I’ve had from stores and bakeries. I would highly recommend these and especially like them with peanut butter.
8 months agoMarion, NY
These are one of my favorite types of bagels. They have a nice sweet taste to them which goes really good with brown sugar cream cheese. They don't go bad fast and they are a decent sized bagel (unlike a lot of brands that have smaller bagels).
8 months agonew york
These are great wheat bagels! Have a bit of a flavor to them so you can distinguish from Normal bagels but they are great when you are putting toppings such as cream cheese on them! Great bagel, would purchase again!
9 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the honey wheat bagels with butter, peanut butter and a drizzle of honey. They are so fresh and exceeded my expectations. They are a good value and many times are on sale. I definitely will repurchase.
8 months agoSomerville, MA
I ate lots of bagels for breakfast but i don’t like Thomas’ bagels. They are too doughy and have an average taste to it. I would spend a little more to get fresh baked bagels from a local bakery instead.
5 months agoHigh Point, NC
Good bagels for a prepackaged bagel. Huge, so they are very filling! I like the flavor of the honey wheat better than the plain, too. And they last for awhile. Fresh bagels are the best, but these are good to keep on hand for when you can't get fresh ones!
a year agoTunkhannock, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Thomas’ bagels are my favorite bagels to buy! They are ALWAYS soft and fresh and they stay soft for so long. They are delicious and they have so many different kinds and they’re all so good. I love the honey wheat with peanut butter and sometimes with some honey on top!
8 months ago
Love love this bagels, I put cook egg and cheeses and bacon or ham or chicken. Make breakfast sandwiches with these bagels. They are the best for that or great with cream cheese too. I get mine from Safeway.