BY THOMAS'

Thomas'® Hearty Muffins Triple Health® - 6 CT.
100 calories. High fiber. Low sodium.
Per 1 muffin. 100 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV. 130mg sodium. 5% DV. <1g sugars. 11 oz (312g). see more...

• How many carbs are in each one?1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen any coupons for these lately? usually i s...2 Answers
  • What all can you put on these2 Answers
Thomas' Hearty Muffins Triple Health - 6 CT
  • "they are an awesome breakfast food that's quick and tastes great with jam, peanut butter, and even apple butter on it." in 2 reviews
  • "These are really good for breakfast with peanut butter and nutella." in 1 review
Aileen R.
they are convenient to have in the freezer, take them out half an hour or the night before, then pop them on the toaster. Great with anything. Texture can get a bit chewy
Kayla Z.
I absolutely LOVE these muffins! They taste so great and I look forward to eating them all the time! I can never get enough of them. The only thing that keeps me from eating them every morning is my weight! These muffins taste even more amazing with strawberry jelly! Be sure to give them a try!
Bryelle D.
Greensboro, NC
YUM! My absolute favorite quick breakfast is to pop these in the toaster, slather with organic local honey, sprinkle ground flax and chia seeds, then peanut butter and finish with pumpkin pie spice. Tastes delicious.
Roman J.
I personally love using these because they're so verssatile. I usually take one and slice it in half, toast it and then put some peanut butter and jelly and maybe some slices of banana on it! It's so delicious and I feel more nutricious than using toast! And there are many other varities
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
I do love this for weekend breakfast (or everday, but usually I dont have that much time on weekdays) the taste is grate and love to have an egg sandwich with them. the price is good and usually you can find cupons for it in the weekly adds of the grocery stores
Kassidy A.
Rostraver Twp, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love to eat these delicious bagel/muffin things in the morning, they are so quick and easy and the great thing is you can put anything on them! butter, peanut butter, jam, jelly and it all tastes good! you can even use them for sandwiches!
Kirsten V.
Albuquerque, NM
I love these English muffins for breakfast, lunch, or dinner or just a snack. I like to make egg sandwiches with cheese and ham or with peanut butter and honey. The portion size is perfect too!
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love Thomas's brand. It's pretty consistent with its quality. I was happy when they came out with a healthier, low calorie version. I do with they came in the larger size muffin for the price. But I still remain a loyal customer.
Kayla H.
I love these muffins. I've been eating them since I was little, and they never get old. They're great to use for English muffin pizzas, or just toasted with a little bit of butter.
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Well worth the extra few cents for the added nutrition! I also love when I can replace a staple for a healthier alternative and nobody notices! Loses none of original flavor!
Kassidy A.
Rostraver Twp, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Has anyone seen any coupons for these lately? usually i see them in the newspaper, but they haven't been for awhile? anyone know if there are any online?
Emily R.
What all can you put on these
christy b.
Hamburg, NY
How many carbs are in each one?