Thomas' Hearty Grains 100% Whole Wheat Bagels - 6 CT

by Thomas'

Thomas'® Hearty Grains 100% Whole Wheat Bagels.
6 Pre-Sliced.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thomas' Hearty Grains 100% Whole Wheat Bagels - 6 CT!
Product Highlights
my entire family loves bagels, especially with cream cheese.in 1 review
7 months agoWorcester, MA
Bagels are one of the best foods out there. But sometimes it’s hard to feel healthy when eating them so I love that these use 100% whole wheat so I know that it’s healthier than the other options Thomas has to offer. But the taste is not compromised whatsoever for it being a ‘healthier’ option.
2 years agoSilver Spring, MD
Thomas is always dependable and hearty. It keeps me full and tastes great. It doesn’t dry out or get moldy as often as others do, so the shelf life is great. I use it mainly in the morning with scrambled eggs and I’m satisfied till lunchtime.
5 months agoTampa, FL
Definitely love a good healthy hearty whole wheat bagel. The taste is so much better than a plain bagel, and it is more filling than plain bagels. These are so good for breakfast or even for lunch sandwiches. And on a whim? Try making pizza bagels for dinner.
9 months ago
You can’t go wrong with Thomases! They are whole wheat bagels are great and are large enough to satisfy a really hungry person or just enough to have half a bagel and be great for a full breakfast. They are a great deal for the price also.
7 months ago
I really like these whole wheat bagels. They taste great, especially with some nut butter, fruit, and seeds! The only con I have is that they tend to be very differently shaped, and sometimes flat. They still taste great.
9 months agoColonie, NY
I’ve been having Thomas’s bagels for as long as I can remember. My dad still buys them! They’re affordable, they don’t go bad fast. They’re so good and they’re perfect for any type of breakfast sandwich!
9 months agoBlair, NE
Thomas' Hearty Grains 100% Whole Wheat Bagels - 6 CT uploaded by Madison L.
Thomas' Hearty Grains 100% Whole Wheat Bagels are so great. They taste amazing, and are very healthy. I use them all of the time instead of bread for sandwiches. Great quality bagels for sure!
2 years agoRock City, IL
I LOVE bagels, but they're not the best things to eat (health wise).
I started getting these to make my bagel splurges a little healthier, and now they re practically the only bagels I buy. They're delicious, and go great with peanut butter or cream cheese. They toast pretty well and the whole grain flavor is good. A pack of 6 is pretty cheap. I highly recommend them.
I LOVE bagels, but they're not the best things to eat (health wise).
2 years ago
I have been purchasing these for several months, and I love them! They are a great snack (I eat half a bagel per serving) or breakfast paired with Greek yogurt or other protein filled food. I love the grainy texture and they always taste fresh to me. I think they are well priced at the store, and a good alternative to sugary bagels. I highly recommend!
7 months agoBurbank, CA
My morning breakfast usually consists of a slice of whole wheat toast and some sort of spread, but sometimes that gets too boring for me. I recently started purchasing Thomas' whole grain bagels and am so glad I did. They are delicious and go great with cream cheese and even peanut butter! They are the perfect size and a great price.