Thomas' Hearty Grains 100% Whole Wheat Bagels - 6 CT uploaded by Mahi V.

BY THOMAS' #46 in Bagels

Thomas'® Hearty Grains 100% Whole Wheat Bagels.
6 Pre-Sliced. see more...

• "my entire family loves bagels, especially with cream cheese." in 1 review
Bethany H.
I have been purchasing these for several months, and I love them! They are a great snack (I eat half a bagel per serving) or breakfast paired with Greek yogurt or other protein filled food. I love the grainy texture and they always taste fresh to me. I think they are well priced at the store, and a good alternative to sugary bagels. I highly recommend!
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Thomas is always dependable and hearty. It keeps me full and tastes great. It doesn’t dry out or get moldy as often as others do, so the shelf life is great. I use it mainly in the morning with scrambled eggs and I’m satisfied till lunchtime.
Olivia B.
Conway, SC
I LOVE bagels, but they're not the best things to eat (health wise).
I started getting these to make my bagel splurges a little healthier, and now they re practically the only bagels I buy. They're delicious, and go great with peanut butter or cream cheese. They toast pretty well and the whole grain flavor is good. A pack of 6 is pretty cheap. I highly recommend them.
Kelly M.
I like to use these bagels with lunch meat to make sandwiches. The wheat bagels are soft and are great right out of the bag without having to toast them. They are dry by themselves like most bagels so I recommend putting your choice of condiments on them. Enjoy!
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
These bagels are soft and chewy. I particularly like the limited edition flavors that come out around the holidays like pumpkin and apple pie.
Desiree P.
Delicious with any type of cream cheese, peanut butter, jam, nutella, or even just plain old butter. Great for breakfast sandwiches too!
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
I love these bagels. They taste so good and really make me feel like I'm feeding my kids healthy food. The whole grains do I body good!
Sabrina B.
Hainesport, NJ
When i don't have the chance to go to trader joes and i always buy these, they taste great and seem healthy
Dena T.
Lilburn, GA
I sort of love Thomas. English muffins, bagels...all of them. They are always yummy with peanut butter.
Mandy H.
Waynesboro, PA
I love bagels with all the differnt kinds of cream cheese....i love all the different kinds of bagels