Thomas' Everything Bagel - 6 CT

6 Pre-Sliced.

Where did you buy this?
Does this taste good ?
Are these good?
Start your review of Thomas' Everything Bagel - 6 CT!
Product Highlights
These bagels have that nice bagel with everything on it makes it even better excpecially lightly toasted with cream cheese.in 8 reviews
3 years ago
I crave Thomas Everything Bagels all the time! I love the texture and the flavor of the poppyseed and onion. It sounds weird, but I like to spread peanut butter on them!
8 months agoNorman, OK
Yummy. Affordable. Great for breakfast or to make sandwiches! I love how soft they are and they are super cheap. I love to keep these around for all times! I think this is my fav brand by far.
9 months agoOdenton, MD
Everything bagel all the time!! I like the fact that you can eat these with butter or Philadelphia Plain Cream Cheese!! These are perfect for my breakfast with a nice cup of decaf coffee
8 months agoBurke, VA
This is my favorite brand of store bought bagels compared to alternatives m. They are the most soft and fresh. I love the everything flavoring. Does not beat a true fresh bagel though.
8 months agoRego Park, NY
My absolute favorite bagel flavor is everything flavored ones. I have them toasted in the morning with cream cheese and they really fill me up and get me ready for my day. Love them!
5 months agomiddle river
These are by far the best bagels you can get in the store. They are always fresh. Tastes great toasted or not. Paired with cream cheese or butter. Definitely a nice fast breakfast.
8 months agoNiles, MI
Best bagels ever!!! Everything bagels are my favorite and the best brand by far is Thomas. I normally buy Thomas english muffins as well so I know the quality of their food is great
9 months agoSouth river , NJ
I like these bagels! They are not too heavy and they don’t absorb the cream cheese or butter. They flavoring part of the bagel is spot on! I would recommend this to any bagel lover!
9 months agoWinter Haven, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Yummy! Toasted with a little cream cheese! Yes. Pastrami cheddar mustard and Mayo! Yes. Don't even bother with the other brands. The everything bagel from Thomas's is EVERYTHING!!
9 months agoPunxsutawney
When you live where there are not any bagel shops for 50+ miles you make due with a grocery store brand. I find that This brand of bagels have good flavor and texture. I like them best toasted
Ask a question to the Influenster community...