BY THOMAS' #1 in English Muffins

Thomas'® Original English Muffins.
The Original Nooks & Crannies®.
Per 1 muffin:
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
200mg sodium, 8% DV.
1g sugars.
Original.
Contains 4 muffins. see more...

Thomas' English Muffins Original
  • "I love putting English Muffins in the toaster and then smothering them with peanut butter and strawberry jelly!" in 5 reviews
  • "You can eat them alone by warming it / toasting it or you can make it into a breakfast sandwich by adding cheese and ham . " in 5 reviews
Kristina C.
Thomas' English Muffins are the epitome of english muffins. They are fluffy and light, with lots of nooks and crannies. They are good for breakfast (or any time really) with many different kinds of toppings. I love to stock up when they are on sale because they freeze well. I would recommend these to anyone who likes english muffins and breakfast foods in general.
Leah J.
Thomas English muffins are my absolute favorite breakfast muffin! I like the texture of them so much better than other brands. They are not as dry. I like to make breakfast sandwiches with them. Or just toasted with butter or peanut butter on them.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
English muffins are my go-to. I use the larger ones to replace the startchier buns with Morning Star Farms Veggie Burgers Spicy Black Bean- 8 CT

I use the smaller ones for breakfast and eggs. It’s healthier to replace of bread in my opinion.
Jen A.
Trumbull , CT
Best english muffins! I usually put some cream cheese, a slice of jam and American cheese just to be extra then put it in the oven for al least 3 minutes, it taste so good and you will be full just with one.
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
You know that nooks and crannies they used to mention in the commercial back in the day? Well that's the best part of the English muffin. Use real butter on it and done really good Strawberry or Raspberry jam and I promise you'll be in heaven
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
These are by far my most favorite English muffins! The best way to eat them is by toasting them in the toaster and then putting in your favorite toppings! I love to use butter or peanut butter! I love how after toasting, these muffins stay crunchy on the outside and still soft and chewy on the inside.
Kris J.
Clear Lake
These are the best english muffins, hands down!  I eat one every morning for breakfast, topped with butter.  I love that they have seasonal varities, and I wait impatiently every year for the pumpkin ones!  Other favorites are the apple and smores.  I noticed the cranberry ones just came back for the season as well, and plan to grab those on my next shopping trip!  Lots of nooks and crannies, and amazing flavor.  Stay fresh for a long time.
Emya H.
Oh my God these English muffins are the best sometimes when I wake up I eat these. Like nobody can have anything to say bad about these muffin they are delicious and you can eat them with your favorite kind of syrup or you can eat them like breakfast foods like eggs sausage bacon Etc they're like really good and I'm sure you guys would like them too. ️ ❤️
Sharyn F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
For meal prep Sundays I buy two bags of English muffins. I use one bag to assemble eggs, bacon and a slice of cheese. I wrap it in foil and place them back in the bag. I freeze them and eat them daily! I also use them to make pepperoni pizza sandwiches for lunches. Pepperoni, shredded cheese and marinara for a quick reheat
Ginny R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best English muffins around. They are light and fluffy, perfectly cooked and proportioned. They are porous and perfect for melted butter or cream cheese, or ham and cheese. I mean really, the possibilities are endless. they are also wildly available!
Jennifer S.
Red Wing, MN
Does anyone else think they're a bit too flimsy?
Amy L.
Brownsville, WI
I love English muffins for breakfast. I like to toast them and put eggs and cheese on. What is your favorite topping?
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How do you eat your English muffins? What toppings?
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Other than breakfast sandwiches plane butter, or peanut butter and jelly, does anybody else have any other little recipes for these?
Hannah C.