• Thomas' English Muffins Original English Muffins
  • Thomas' English Muffins Original English Muffins 12 oz

BY THOMAS' #7 in English Muffins

Thomas'® Original English Muffins.
The Original Nooks & Crannies®.
Per 1 muffin:
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
200mg sodium, 8% DV.
1g sugars.
Original.
Contains 4 muffins. see more...

• What do they taste like is it like waffles or bagels?7 Answers
  • How do you eat your English muffins? What toppings?11 Answers
  • We love having these in the kitchen for so many differe...1 Answers
Thomas' English Muffins Original

Start your review of Thomas' English Muffins Original!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love putting English Muffins in the toaster and then smothering them with peanut butter and strawberry jelly!" in 5 reviews
  • "You can eat them alone by warming it / toasting it or you can make it into a breakfast sandwich by adding cheese and ham . " in 5 reviews
Roseville, CA
These taste it a little bit too "old fashioned". It was pretty bland and over doughy. I have recently tried the oroweat whole wheat and I did love those they have a great texture and flavor wear these are a little bit crusty. I will not be purchasing this item again.
Brattleboro, VT
Always the best English muffins.  I often buy cheaper ones and they do not really compare to Thomas's.  I only buy them on sale though cause the price is really crazy.  Otherwise I would buy them every week.  That is really my only complaint about them.
Loveland, OH
A great way to start the day, Thomas’ English Muffins are a great alternative if you’re sick of using plain bread for toast. I love using the English muffins with eggs and cheese for a homemade egg and cheese sandwich. I love making breakfast at home.
1,456 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
There is nothing better than taking a Thomas’ English Muffin out of the toaster and slathering some butter on,... The butter slowly melts into the crispy and chewy nooks & crannies, and you’ve got a delectable treat that is absolutely timeless. These English Muffins are always great quality, affordable, and make for a quick & easy breakfast on any given day. I love the brand and I love the taste. Even though I’m a die-hard fan of eating these with melted butter, they’re also delicious eaten with jam, cream cheese, or a savory spread like an herbed soft cheese. You really can’t go wrong with an English muffin,... Especially when it’s from Thomas.
High Point, NC
What other brand is there for English muffins?? Any of those nineties/2000 kids out there that remember of the Thomas' English muffin commercial? I think it was subliminally implanted in our brains to automatically sync of thomas's when it came down to quality English muffins… these just taste better they toast up better they hold up better they're easy to find an affordable and there in almost every superstore that you can imagine for groceries why would you choose anything else
We keep a package of Thomas' English Muffins Original in our pantry pretty much at all times.  Although we are not big bread eaters, my husband and I would rather split a Thomas' english muffin for breakfast with some eggs than have toast.  The way the butter fills the craters of the English muffin is a bit decadent.  They are well worth the price and stay fresh in the pantry for over a week, which is about how long it takes us to eat them.
Batavia, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kroger
The english muffin has a great flavor and holds condiments well for any breakfast sandwich. They are quick to make and don't dry out too easily. They tend to cause an extreme amount of crumbs and it's easy to see when you are wearing black. I like how mild the flavor is and how much I can pack on a sandwich.
Plymouth , WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to buy these a lot more frequently than what I do now. But when I do purchase, this is the only brand I buy. I love that they go on sale (buy on get one free or 1/2 off) because without the sale, they can be a bit expensive. They stay fresh for a while and have a great taste! They are perfect for making an "egg mcmuffin" right at home! A healthier alternative to typical breads and bagels which the same amount of flavor!
Laramie, WY
Love English muffin, toasted or not toasted. I usually substitute this for any other bread. It is very soft. You can eat it just with butter for make a sandwich. I usually eat it as breakfast with eggs and sausage and veggies. Love this as snacks as well just with jam or cream cheese. It just melts in your mouth.
Oh my God these English muffins are the best sometimes when I wake up I eat these. Like nobody can have anything to say bad about these muffin they are delicious and you can eat them with your favorite kind of syrup or you can eat them like breakfast foods like eggs sausage bacon Etc they're like really good and I'm sure you guys would like them too. ️ ❤️
Philadelphia , PA
How do you eat your English muffins? What toppings?
san jose , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Brownsville, WI
I love English muffins for breakfast. I like to toast them and put eggs and cheese on. What is your favorite topping?
Gastonia
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What do they taste like is it like waffles or bagels?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email