Thomas' English Muffins Multi Grain - 6 CT uploaded by Rosivel D.Thomas' English Muffins Multi Grain - 6 CT uploaded by Kristi G.

BY THOMAS' #3 in English Muffins

Thomas'® Nooks & Crannies® English Muffins Made with Whole Grain.

8 Grams of whole grain.

• Do these taste just as good as the regular English muffins? 1 Answers
  • Do they have a good taste?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite English Muffin topping?4 Answers
Thomas' English Muffins Multi Grain - 6 CT
  • "Add a little peanut butter and some strawberry slices or the spread of your choice and its a super tasty way to start the morning! " in 6 reviews
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
These English muffins are one of my favorite breakfast items. They are whole wheat, so I know I'm already starting the day off healthy. I like these so much, because the are comparable to the regular English muffins texture-wise. They also have the crispness, but still soft after toasting much like the regular ones. These make for great breakfast sandwiches or just eating them with a fruit spread on top.
Britney H.
Britney H.
Macon , Ga
Best English muffins ever! Just pop them into your oven or toaster and next thing you know you have a quick and easy breakfast. They are always fluffy no matter you freeze them or keep them in the fridge. You are paying a small price for good quality English muffins! Smother on some butter and you'll be eating breakfast with a smile on your face. They also have a variety of yummy flavors.
Radhika C.
Radhika C.
York, PA
I love these english muffins for breakfast. Great with jam, peanut butter or with eggs benedict. The "nooks and crannies" are the best part, they catch extra jam or peanut butter. Healthy option for breakfast. Would highly recommend this product!
Holly W.
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
These are a regular on my healthy breakfast rotation. I cook an egg, add a piece of swiss and I've got a nice breakfast sandwich that keeps me full.
If I want to be bad though - nutella is AMAZING on these!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
I love english muffins, more than I care to admit, and I love whole grains. I just think that anything with added grains is really good, so this is a perfect breakfast or snack food for me!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Somers Point, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Thomas English muffins! especially in the morning toasted with a little butter and jelly! Perfect portion and fulfilling
Darlene L.
Darlene L.
great taste and good times associated with this brand the flavor is great and always our go to in the mornng for get togethers
Dani H.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
These are a healthier option for breakfast. Still delicious and a convenient breakfast
Rosivel D.
Rosivel D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I used to eat these so much as a kid but eventually pushed myself from them. I recently got back to eating them and I completely forgot how good they are! Very often on mornings, I fry an egg and add avocados, tomatoes, and kale to an English muffin, which serves as a healthy and delicious breakfast!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Love these muffins. Only brand I buy. They're so good and not terrible for you. Great toasted with natural peanut butter on top. Fills you up for the breakfast meal. Would have given five stars but it's almost five dollars per package where I live.
Liz J.
Liz J.
Milton, DE
What is your favorite English Muffin topping?
rosa v.
Do they have a good taste?
Are they healthy?
Kristy D.
Kristy D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Do these taste just as good as the regular English muffins?
Allison B.
Allison B.
Jackson, MI
Do you make any gluten free English muffins?