Thomas' English Muffins Multi Grain - 6 CT uploaded by Rosivel D.Thomas' English Muffins Multi Grain - 6 CT uploaded by Kristi G.

BY THOMAS' #2 in English Muffins

Thomas'® Nooks & Crannies® English Muffins Made with Whole Grain.

8 Grams of whole grain.

• Do these taste just as good as the regular English muffins? 2 Answers
  • Do they have a good taste?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite English Muffin topping?5 Answers
Thomas' English Muffins Multi Grain - 6 CT
  • "Add a little peanut butter and some strawberry slices or the spread of your choice and its a super tasty way to start the morning! " in 6 reviews
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
The best thing to add to a breakfast. Plus, they are a healthier option! I always toast mine and add butter and sometimes even jelly or cream cheese. I love how the edges get crispy, yet the middle is soft. They are so filling as well! If I cook these with eggs I will be full till lunch for sure. You can refrigerate or keep in the pantry... just depends on if you bought them refrigerated or room temp.
Elena B.
These are an excellent choice in English muffins, if you want to choose a little more healthy. They have all the goodness of the classic Thomas muffin, with all the books and crannies and perfect balance between crunch and tenderness, with the added bonus of whole grain tastiness.
Kendra G.
Ridgefield
Love these!! A better alternative to a bagel in the morning since it has way less calories. The multi grain still tastes really good and makes me feel good knowing I’m picking something a little healthier. My mom likes to put peanut butter on it and sometimes I just do cream cheese but either way it tastes great! A great way to start off the morning without stuffing yourself full
Jess B.
Eating this for breakfast makes me feel somewhat healthy without really trying. The best meal you can make with it? Fried egg, fog jam, prosciutto in between two toasted English muffins.
Brett K.
Philadelphia
This stuff is delicious. It is my preferred english muffin.  Sometimes I eat them in the morning, by myself. The competition taste like nail polish remover. I would buy again, and likely will next time i head to the super market. 5 stars out of five stars.
Sarah D.
Valparaiso
There is no reason that there should be SUCRALOSE in this product. There are plenty of english muffins that do not have ARTIFICIAL sweetener in it. Empty calories that make you bloated and craving more food. Not necessary and disappointing to say the least.
Emily D.
I eat these English muffins almost every morning! They are great with peanut butter and jam, eggs, avocado and more! Love the fact that they are whole grain too.
Rosivel D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to eat these so much as a kid but eventually pushed myself from them. I recently got back to eating them and I completely forgot how good they are! Very often on mornings, I fry an egg and add avocados, tomatoes, and kale to an English muffin, which serves as a healthy and delicious breakfast!
Cassie C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Love these muffins. Only brand I buy. They're so good and not terrible for you. Great toasted with natural peanut butter on top. Fills you up for the breakfast meal. Would have given five stars but it's almost five dollars per package where I live.
R M.
These are the best English muffins ever! they're healthier than the original kind and you can't even taste the difference. I love making mini monte-cristos with these by toasting them in the oven with turkey, cheese and jam. I have and would totally buy these again!
Liz J.
Milton, DE
What is your favorite English Muffin topping?
rosa v.
p o box 3414 porterville, ca
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they have a good taste?
rosa v.
p o box 3414 porterville, ca
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are they healthy?
Kristy D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Do these taste just as good as the regular English muffins?
Allison B.
Jackson, MI
Do you make any gluten free English muffins?