GroceryBakeryThomas'
Thomas English Muffin Original Nooks & Crannies

Thomas English Muffin Original Nooks & Crannies

I have a pretty serious allergy to flax, does the whole grain version have flax in them?
Start your review of Thomas English Muffin Original Nooks & Crannies!
Maliha  C.
Newton, MA
Love English muffin and this is probably the only brand I’ve ever tried. Its a great breakfast item when added with other foods
Danna G.
Roseville, CA
I love these especially when I am making an egg sandwich they have great flavor and aren’t to dry.
Cat L.
Neenah, WI
Literally the best! My family and I have been enjoying these for years! My personal favorite way is heavily toasted with beanie butter and jelly on top (fresh from the toaster so the pb gets all gooey). So yum!
Jennifer V.
Rocky Point, NY
These are a family favorite for the past 35 years, since I was a kid. They go best with with eggs, butter, cheese actually anything.
briana B.
One of my all time favorite breakfasts! I have ate this since I was little! I love putting peanut butter on them
Katie  P.
Ruskin, FL
I love these English muffins! They’re great just with butter or with butter and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. Or just have a long side bacon and eggs. Either way they’re a great addition to breakfast or to have on their own. They’ve been a constant in my kitchen since I was a kid and will continue to be for the foreseeable future!
Erin B.
Easthampton, MA
These are great! Eat em with butter, peanut butter or even an egg. Yum. Gotta toast em first though. They crunch a bit and are soft in just the right places. They are a low calorie option and worth every penny
Scott R.
westbrook
The originals. It is simply the best you can taste the difference of the cheap knock offs it’s wor5h 5he few extra cents or whatever the cost is
Annamaria N.
Lumberport, WV
These are classics. Crunchy and chewy. They're a favorite. Always delicious. Just make sure you use a fork pierced around the sides before you separate them to get the most "nooks & crannies"
Olivia S.
Staten Island, NY
The best! Always get crispy in the toaster, taste delicious every time. Good to make a sandwich on or eat plain with butter.