Add a Photo

By THOMAS
#4 in Muffins
Thomas'® Double Fiber Honey Wheat Hearty Muffins.
Made with Whole Grains.
5g of Fiber.
Per 1 Muffin.
120 Calories.
0g Sat Fat 0% DV.
220mg Sodium 9% DV.
2g Sugars.
6 Muffins.
More Than Twice the Fiber of Our Original Muffin.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL

Thomas' muffins have been my go to brand since before I can remember. I've tried other brands but they just don't measure up to Thomas'. There really is something to be said about nooks & crannies because these muffins are light but substantial and so flavorful. I purchase the wheat muffins for the extra fiber and use them for breakfast sandwiches and tuna melts. Excellent product & well worth the price!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Dayton, OH

We have these for breakfast at least once a week. They are always fresh and easy to find during my rush thru the grocery stores. we have days with butter & jelly and days when we make a perfect egg sandwich. I recommend these for any breakfast eater.
meghan s.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO

This is the best brand of English muffin. My kids enjoy eating these toasted and just as is with butter and jellies. We make sure to have them for Christmas breakfast. We go threw a lot of these great for warm peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Janine F.
Janine F.
Queen Creek, AZ

Oh thhhe possibilities you have when it comes to muffins grew up having these still just as yummie just like when I was a kid

Ham egg and cheese
Egg sausage and cheese
Butter and jam
Egg and potatoes
If its on ur plate stuff it in a muffin
Linda  O.
Linda O.
Spring hill, FL

Every day my sister makes me a breakfast sandwich with these and it's just so good we go threw them like crazy in my house she put cream cheese, cheddar cheese over easy eggs and turkey bacon on it and it's just amazing
raichel j.
raichel j.

Perfect amount of nooks and crannies for jam and butter to squeeze into. They don't go bad fast either and always outlast my bags of bread. Healthier than toast and preferable to actual muffins in taste and calories.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Rogersville, TN

These are so versatile . We eat these toasted with butter or jam , sometimes as an egg sandwich and other time we
Make pizzas. They have a unique and superior texture and taste compared to other brands.
Shaunice L.
Shaunice L.

I hate English muffins they taste sour and are so tough. These taste just as bad as others I've tried and I don't think I could repurchase ever again. Pretty sure they aren't healthy so why eat them?
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA

These are great! Easy for breakfast in the morning whether it be with light cream cheese and some veggies or eggs & cheese! I also love making English muffin pizzas! Brings me back to my childhood!
Emily M.
Emily M.

Love Thomas' English muffins. I haven't personally tried any other than the original but I'm very confident with the original I strongly believe that any other flavor is going to be wonderful
Erin D.
Erin D.

Double fiber...does that mean the consistency is more dense/heavier than traditional Thomas' English Muffins?
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.

These honey wheat ones are fantastic but did you try the pumpkin flavor?

Join Now