BY THOMAS' #3 in Muffins

Thomas'® Double Fiber Honey Wheat Hearty Muffins.
Made with Whole Grains.
5g of Fiber.
Per 1 Muffin.
120 Calories.
0g Sat Fat 0% DV.
220mg Sodium 9% DV.
2g Sugars.
6 Muffins.
More Than Twice the Fiber of Our Original Muffin. see more...

• These honey wheat ones are fantastic but did you try the pumpkin fl...2 Answers
  • Double fiber...does that mean the consistency is more dense/heavier...3 Answers
Thomas' Double Fiber Honey Wheat Hearty Muffins - 6 CT
  • "The are worth the extra that you would pay to purchase a cheaper store brand kind. " in 1 review
Sara W.
Sara W.
Centerville, OH
We have these for breakfast at least once a week. They are always fresh and easy to find during my rush thru the grocery stores. we have days with butter & jelly and days when we make a perfect egg sandwich. I recommend these for any breakfast eater.
raichel j.
raichel j.
Perfect amount of nooks and crannies for jam and butter to squeeze into. They don't go bad fast either and always outlast my bags of bread. Healthier than toast and preferable to actual muffins in taste and calories.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
This are so good with jam . I would eat them for breakfast or a snack there very yummy , I like to heat them up give them a crunch and boom flavor heaven.
Sharyn F.
I love these! I have one every morning for breakfast with peanut butter and jelly toasted. I like these because they are a great buy for the family!
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
College Park, MD
Healthier than usual and tastes great when you add butter and sugar to it, might defeat the purpose of it being healthier but its delicious
Ayah N.
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
I love love using these english muffins, especially when I'm making mini pizzas with turkey pepperoni, its just so yummy
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
These are good for breakfast just toasted with butter really good or with ur breakfast food
Janine F.
Janine F.
Queen Creek, AZ
Oh thhhe possibilities you have when it comes to muffins grew up having these still just as yummie just like when I was a kid

Ham egg and cheese
Egg sausage and cheese
Butter and jam
Egg and potatoes
If its on ur plate stuff it in a muffin
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
These are so versatile . We eat these toasted with butter or jam , sometimes as an egg sandwich and other time we
Make pizzas. They have a unique and superior texture and taste compared to other brands.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I enjoy English muffins. I usually prepared mine by adding a little butter and putting them in the toaster add peanut butter or an egg and tomato, best thing ever. I would recommend to others.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Double fiber...does that mean the consistency is more dense/heavier than traditional Thomas' English Muffins?
Sharyn F.
These honey wheat ones are fantastic but did you try the pumpkin flavor?