BY THOMAS' #4 in Muffins

Thomas'® Double Fiber Honey Wheat Hearty Muffins.
Made with Whole Grains.
5g of Fiber.
Per 1 Muffin.
120 Calories.
0g Sat Fat 0% DV.
220mg Sodium 9% DV.
2g Sugars.
6 Muffins.
More Than Twice the Fiber of Our Original Muffin. see more...

Thomas' Double Fiber Honey Wheat Hearty Muffins - 6 CT
  • "The are worth the extra that you would pay to purchase a cheaper store brand kind. " in 1 review
Linda W.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Thomas' muffins have been my go to brand since before I can remember. I've tried other brands but they just don't measure up to Thomas'. There really is something to be said about nooks & crannies because these muffins are light but substantial and so flavorful. I purchase the wheat muffins for the extra fiber and use them for breakfast sandwiches and tuna melts. Excellent product & well worth the price!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Centerville, OH
We have these for breakfast at least once a week. They are always fresh and easy to find during my rush thru the grocery stores. we have days with butter & jelly and days when we make a perfect egg sandwich. I recommend these for any breakfast eater.
raichel j.
raichel j.
Perfect amount of nooks and crannies for jam and butter to squeeze into. They don't go bad fast either and always outlast my bags of bread. Healthier than toast and preferable to actual muffins in taste and calories.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These are great! Easy for breakfast in the morning whether it be with light cream cheese and some veggies or eggs & cheese! I also love making English muffin pizzas! Brings me back to my childhood!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Love Thomas' English muffins. I haven't personally tried any other than the original but I'm very confident with the original I strongly believe that any other flavor is going to be wonderful
Erika C.
Erika C.
Lake Worth, FL
This is my to go breakfast. i make eggs, bacon, and cheese sandwich. I spread some jam or even with just a little butter tastes so good and it's so healthy for you.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
This are so good with jam . I would eat them for breakfast or a snack there very yummy , I like to heat them up give them a crunch and boom flavor heaven.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove, NY
These are so yummy I love to buy them and eat them with my tunafish sandwiches. He also add a little bit of sweetness if you make English muffin pizzas.
janie b.
janie b.
Los Angeles, CA
These muffins are so good. I like how they toasted in the oven or in the toaster, they taste good with eggs cheese. for breakfast with a cup of coffee.
Sharyn F.
I love these! I have one every morning for breakfast with peanut butter and jelly toasted. I like these because they are a great buy for the family!
Erin D.
Erin D.
Double fiber...does that mean the consistency is more dense/heavier than traditional Thomas' English Muffins?
Sharyn F.
These honey wheat ones are fantastic but did you try the pumpkin flavor?