BY THOMAS' #6 in Muffins

Thomas'® Double Fiber Honey Wheat Hearty Muffins.
Made with Whole Grains.
5g of Fiber.
Per 1 Muffin.
120 Calories.
0g Sat Fat 0% DV.
220mg Sodium 9% DV.
2g Sugars.
6 Muffins.
More Than Twice the Fiber of Our Original Muffin. see more...

• Would you recommend this for someone who is on a strict diet tryi...2 Answers
  • These honey wheat ones are fantastic but did you try the pumpkin ...2 Answers
  • Double fiber...does that mean the consistency is more dense/heavi...3 Answers
Thomas' Double Fiber Honey Wheat Hearty Muffins - 6 CT
  • "The are worth the extra that you would pay to purchase a cheaper store brand kind. " in 1 review
Janine F.
Queen Creek, AZ
Oh thhhe possibilities you have when it comes to muffins grew up having these still just as yummie just like when I was a kid

Ham egg and cheese
Egg sausage and cheese
Butter and jam
Egg and potatoes
If its on ur plate stuff it in a muffin
Cassidy C.
Torrington, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so versatile . We eat these toasted with butter or jam , sometimes as an egg sandwich and other time we
Make pizzas. They have a unique and superior texture and taste compared to other brands.
Tiffany M.
I enjoy English muffins. I usually prepared mine by adding a little butter and putting them in the toaster add peanut butter or an egg and tomato, best thing ever. I would recommend to others.
Shaunice L.
I hate English muffins they taste sour and are so tough. These taste just as bad as others I've tried and I don't think I could repurchase ever again. Pretty sure they aren't healthy so why eat them?
Linda  O.
Spring hill, FL
Every day my sister makes me a breakfast sandwich with these and it's just so good we go threw them like crazy in my house she put cream cheese, cheddar cheese over easy eggs and turkey bacon on it and it's just amazing
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Thomas' muffins have been my go to brand since before I can remember. I've tried other brands but they just don't measure up to Thomas'. There really is something to be said about nooks & crannies because these muffins are light but substantial and so flavorful. I purchase the wheat muffins for the extra fiber and use them for breakfast sandwiches and tuna melts. Excellent product & well worth the price!
Sara W.
Dayton, OH
We have these for breakfast at least once a week. They are always fresh and easy to find during my rush thru the grocery stores. we have days with butter & jelly and days when we make a perfect egg sandwich. I recommend these for any breakfast eater.
Erika M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
As far as English muffins go, these are amazing! I'm not usually a big breakfast eater and tend to be picky but toast one of these up and smear with cream cheese, YUM! Our local store doesn't always have this brand but when they do I buy at least 2. One to eat right away and then freeze the second incase they don't have any when I run out!
raichel j.
Perfect amount of nooks and crannies for jam and butter to squeeze into. They don't go bad fast either and always outlast my bags of bread. Healthier than toast and preferable to actual muffins in taste and calories.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
These are awesome to have for breakfast. I usually just toast them and spread a layer of peanut butter or nutella on top :) They're also good for bacon/egg/cheese sandwiches but I almost never have time in the mornings to make everything.
Erin D.
Double fiber...does that mean the consistency is more dense/heavier than traditional Thomas' English Muffins?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Would you recommend this for someone who is on a strict diet trying to lose weight ?
Sharyn F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These honey wheat ones are fantastic but did you try the pumpkin flavor?