Thomas' Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagels - 6 CT

by Thomas'

#4 in Bagels

Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagels.
6 Pre-Sliced.

My favorite breakfast sandwich is a bacon, egg & cheese on a bagel. (Pictured: one that I made on a Thomas' Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagels - 6 CT . What are your favorite breakfast sandwiches?
Start your review of Thomas' Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagels - 6 CT!
Bronx, NY
Thomas' Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagels - 6 CT uploaded by Chelsea C.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Yay I love my bagels with cream cheese. I love it with bacon Oscar Mayer Center Cut Bacon, 3 Ct 360 Oz Box lol I just keep eating 💆🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ . I am going get a summer body 2021 instead. #breakfast it’s affordable I buy bagels at Bjs it cost like 2.99 each. Oscar Mayer Thomas' Everything Bagel - 6 CT #food
Purchased at: Kroger
These are probably my all time favorite bagels, I have been missing out eating plain and being apprehensive to try something new all these years! The raisins are a nice surprise when you bite into the bagel, I usually heat up my bagel a little just enough so that it’s warm I’m not a toasted bagel fan. I always pair my bagels with Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese, 48 oz Box
I'm not really a fan of raisins,but for some reason when I'm craving bagels this is the flavor that I always get! It tastes amazing warm with the cinnamon and the raisins mixing together along with the butter that I put on it. I love eating one of these with a cup of warm tea in the morning!
Mobile, AL
These are the only brand of bagels I buy and cinnamon raisan has always been my favorite. I like the fact that these bagels are big so they're great for making breakfast sandwiches and they taste delicious on they own as well. Try them out with your favorite flavor of cream cheese.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the taste and texture of Thomas's Bagels. I enjoy them straight from the package or toasted. When toasted, they are crispy outside and chewy inside. Each bagel is large enough to be an entire meal by itself. I wish they didn't cost $5 a bag, but I like them enough to pay for them.
Woodbridge , VA
Thomas' Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagels - 6 CT uploaded by jasmine K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Out of all the bagels I’ve tried, Thomas cinnamon raisin swirl is all need. Their big and light enough as bagels to fill you up during breakfast. I enjoy it as a mid day snack and recommend them to family. I enjoy mine with cream cheese #nationalbagelday #comfortfood #breakfast
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Cinnamon Raisin bagels with brown sugar cream cheese is the BEST!!!! The bagels are fairly priced, and taste amazing. I would not change anything about them! The quality of the bagels is great, although sometimes it is hard to split the bagel into 2 so you can toast it.
Bronx , NY
These are super tasty. They aren’t too sweet and have the perfect amount of raisins. I eat them whenever I need a quick sweet pick me up. It taste so good with some brown sugar cream cheese. I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes raisins.
Torrance, CA
Purchased at: Target
These are great toasted with cream cheese! Perfect for breakfast or dessert! Not to sweet but just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth ! I’m obsessed with them! There affordable and great for everyone! It also taste good with some jam!
I have purchased these before but was not a fan, they taste alright but it’s not my favorite. Sara Lee has much better flavor, these bagels could be a little softer. But if you just want a quick snack these will do the trick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...