Thomas' Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagels - 6 CT uploaded by Briana S.Thomas' Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagels - 6 CT uploaded by lindsey m.

BY THOMAS' #24 in Bagels

Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Bagels.
6 Pre-Sliced. see more...

Gabby W.
Grantville, Ga
I have recently been obsessed with these bagels! They are so good and I’ve been having one for breakfast everyday. They aren’t too cinnamon which I really appreciate and once they’re toasted they just have a really great flavor
D M.
I tried a several brands of bagels and Thomas's bagels are the best! They are so soft, always fresh tasting for breakfast, lunch or anytime. The cinnamon raisin my favorite flavor. Recommend!
Stacy S.
I purchased these because they were on sale and I absolutely love. They're full of flavor and they're affordable and found everywhere. I will definitely be buying these again in the very near future
Briana S.
Kissimmee, FL
These are my all time favorite flavor of befall besides blueberry. As far as brand I usually won't get anything besides the Thomas brand bagels. They always taste really fresh to me and that's mostly what I love about them.
Kinsey B.
I eat these bagels all the time. You can't get enough! After years of only eating plain bagels, I decided to try these cinnamon raisin bagels and I am so happy I did. I love to just toast one with plain cream cheese. Simple but delicious!
Kaleen L.
These are my favorite cinnamon raisin bagels I've ever had. They have wonderful flavor and texture, and I often go through period where I have these every day.
Kelly K.
These are great tasting. I am used to the Thomas brand english muffins so I was pleasantly surprised to see they now make bagels. Yum!
lindsey m.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Thomas Bagels like crazy. And the cinnamon raisin are to die for and they go great with cheese and cream cheese
Stefanie B.
Popular staple in the house my kids love love love these!!! And the price is right ! Love the brand too !!!!
Alyssa V.
The only brand of bagels I'll buy. They're consistently moist and so delicious when toasted. Love these!