Thomas' Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins - 6 CT uploaded by Gael L.

BY THOMAS' #2 in English Muffins

Thomas'® Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins.
The Original Nooks & Crannies® English Muffins.
Per 1 Muffin.
140 Calories.
0g Sat Fat, 0%dv.
170mg Sodium, 7% dv.
8g Sugars.
Contains 6 Muffins. see more...

• What do you spread on your English Muffin?9 Answers
Nick B.
Fort Lauderdale
I absolute love these fantastic breakfast treats. With a little bit of butter and toasted these are beyond amazing. The price is great as usually they have buy one get one free- which really makes these worth while. Check them out or miss out!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these when I am running late in the morning. I warm it up and add a little butter,or nothing, depending on what i feel like that morning. My daughter likes to eat hers with cream cheese for an afternoon snack, I usually buy 2 every time I go to the store so we don't run out
Alex S.
Owings, MD
I have been enjoying Thomas English muffin brand since i was a kid. I never liked raisins as a child but its somehting I grew on. These muffins are perfect with a slab of butter on each side and thats it,plain and simple! I do wish they made a whole wheat version though.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Always loved these!!! My favorite thing to spread on them is whipped cream cheese. Thomas’ is by far the best English muffin brand. We live in PA and grocery shop at Giant Eagle and they usually have buy one get one on Thomas’ products and we always stock up : )
Becca L.
theses are so easy and quick! I love how they come with a variety of flavors. My mouth waters when I smell these in the toaster. they are good served alone or even as a breakfast sand which i am very happy with this product and I will continue to buy.
Christina B.
Blasdell, NY
These are my favorite go-to breakfast! They are super tasty toasted with butter! I can always find them on sale at my local grocery store or at least a coupon the get a discount. I would always recommend these to others.
Jennifer S.
League City
Love these, it is a very quick breakfast choice.  But it can also be a great afternoon snack too!  Just pop in the toaster, it is really good with Honey butter.  Very well priced and easy to prepare.  Would definitely recommend them to anyone, you can find them at your local grocer.
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my favorite when I am craving something sweet for breakfast.  They are fast to make and perfect if you are in a hurry.  I like the english muffins so much more than cinnamon raisin bread. I highly recommend trying.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
i bought these muffins for my fiance because he loves English muffins, but he didn't like these at all. he thought the raisins overpowered the cinnamon taste, and he didn't think they were of very good quality.
Breanna F.
Louisville, KY
Omg these are SO GOOD! Ive been making mine toasted with cream cheese on top. I never knew about different types of english miffins until recently and I am very impressed! Super simple breakfast
Jennifer T.
Silver Spring, MD
What do you spread on your English Muffin?