Thomas'® Banana Chocolatey Chip Bagels

by Thomas'

Now there’s no reason not to eat chocolate for breakfast! This NEW Limited Edition Bagel is baked with real bananas and rich chocolate chips throughout.

INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR [FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, REDUCED IRON, NIACIN, THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID], WATER, BANANA PUREE, SUGAR, WHEAT GLUTEN, YEAST, CORNMEAL, SALT, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CALCIUM PROPIONATE AND SORBIC ACID (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), MONOGLYCERIDES, MALT, CANOLA OIL, WHEAT STARCH, CELLULOSE GUM, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, CARAMEL COLOR, SUCRALOSE, SOY LECITHIN.

How are these? Does the banana taste artificial?
Are these still available. I cannot find them for sale anywhere.
How's these taste? More like chocolate or bannana??
Start your review of Thomas'® Banana Chocolatey Chip Bagels!
How would you rate this product?
8 days ago
zooweemama holy cow what a product. no way in heck is I ever going to eat any other item of food ever again. Flavor: extravagant. Strap up my guy, take a bite and come for the ride. The hole in the bagel blows me away every time. Limited edition... more like limited exquisition!
6 months agoEast Syracuse , NY
These bagels didn’t even stand a chance in my household. Banana and chocolate chip are a classic combo but top this bagel with some peanut butter and now you’re really cooking. I always look forward to thomas’ seasonal flavors. The last one was cranberry I believe and that was a hit too
8 months ago
I love any of the Thomas’ bagels but these were my least favorite! I super excited to try them and the banana flavor isn’t very strong at all and very little chocolate chips are mixed in. Almost tastes just like a plain bagel with a.l very subtle hint of banana. Still good either way.
6 months agoCampbell, NY
I love Thomas’s bagels and was delighted to see this new flavor at my Wal-Mart. The smell and taste are both amazing. I could smell them every time I opened my pantry! They are super good toasted with cream cheese, or peanut butter!
2 years agoFour Oaks, NC
Thomas'® Banana Chocolatey Chip Bagels uploaded by Vickie V.
Thomas'® Banana Chocolatey Chip Bagels uploaded by Vickie V.
In a word, Delicious!
Not really sweet, no artificial, overwhelming  banana wanna-be taste.  Texture - just like all Thomas' bagels!
They toast up nice and even, nothing drips/burns in toaster oven (it's what I always use for toast) and though I have fresh cream cheese in the house, I opted for (real) butter.
I think cream cheese would would be good also, while I'd love to toast up another right now and try it, I'll wait till tomorrow...or maybe a late afternoon snack...or whenever they call my name. Yummy goodness going on here - lots of it!
In a word, Delicious!
2 years agoConcord , NH
I eat a lot of bagels and when I saw these at the store, I decided to pick them up. They definitely smell like banana chocolate chip, but the flavor isn't particularly strong. They tasted good, not too sweet, but it wasn't what my mouth was expecting. I also found that these bagels burn a little easier than even some of the other Thomas' flavors. I put the toaster on the same settings that I always do, but it got quite a bit crisper than usual.
2 years agoArlington , VA
I was super excited to try these because I love banana and chocolate together. They were a major let down. I cannot taste the banana at all. It's basically just a chocolate chip bagel. They're not great and I would not buy them again.
2 years agoMilwaukee, WI
These are absolutely delicious!! I love bagels and bananas so when I saw these in the store I knew I had to try them! You could put just about anything on them-butter, cream cheese, peanut butter, jelly, etc...- and it would taste great! To be honest, they don't even need that extra flavor.
2 years agoMiami , FL
So after seeing them on Influenster as the new breakfast items I had to buy it!!! let's just say I need to stock up on it before they stop selling them! I absolutely loved it! it was the perfect mix. My new favorite breakfast item!
2 years agoHallam, PA
Spotted this at Walmart when I was grocery shopping a week ago and just had to have it! So glad I got them! They were delicious! Anything with banana is right up my alley! I would totally recommend others to try these bagels trust me you won't regret it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...