Thomas' Bagels Cinnamon Swirl - 6 CT

10g sugars.

Are these good?
Are these bagels good?
How is the bacon one?
Start your review of Thomas' Bagels Cinnamon Swirl - 6 CT!
a day agoAustin, TX
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I like Thomas' Bagels. I especially like these, because they are the only bagels that come in cinnamon without raisins. I don't like raisins. These bagels are good with cream cheese or butter on them. Or even plain. They have a nice flavor and chew.
3 months agoHialeah
The best..! Always on the hunt for these in my local supermarket. They go quickly so they much be a favorite. Good with anything on them really, I like to make mine as a ham and cheese sandwich
a month ago
I love the taste of these honestly i just pop them in the toaster put a pat of butter on it and I'm good to go they hoenstly don't need anything they are great on their own
3 months agoAshland, OH
Favorite bagels on the planet! Nothing compares to these. They are so soft but toast perfectly! I put cream cheese on them which is delish! It's a salty sweet kinda vibe.
7 months agoGainesville, GA
One are the main ingredients I like about this soft texture bagel is the cinnamon flavor. I found that cinnamon is very good for the body and also like to taste and the flavor that is bagel gives. this bagel is filled with a hint of cinnamon that gives it a delightful taste and the texture is soft and I love to eat this in the morning with hot butter and jam. and sometimes I have in it with my husband and we have it with grits and eggs and cheese and sausage with a hot cup of coffee. I don't have a photo at this time because the bread has been consumed and the bag that it comes in is thrown in the garbage but as soon as I purchase it again I will send a photo. This is a good product!
2 years ago
These bagels are super yummy when you want that savory and sweet taste at the same time. What I like is they are not overly sweet they just have a good touch of cinnamon in them to make them delightful. My daughter and I buy these bagels as a treat once and while.
6 months agoLakewood, OH
Thomas' Bagels are as good as their english muffins - and by that, I mean delicious, large, and made with quality ingredients. They're also the only brand I've found that doesn't put raisins into their cinnimon swirl flavor, which really delights the kid over here who loves bagels and cinnamon but not raisins.
7 months ago
My family is really picky! we all seem to like a different kind of bagels at my house! This is my daughters favorite kind! she loves this bagel with plain cream cheese on it! she thinks its delish! this is her go to in the morning for breakfast!
7 months agoPalm Coast, FL
If I’m not buying a bagel from a bakery, these are my go to at home. I really like the density of the bread; not too thick and chewy but not thin and cardboard. The flavor is strong enough to taste with the cream cheese but not overpowering. They’re easy to find at any of my nearby stores, and normally around $4 which is great for 6+ breakfasts.
6 months agoBoiling Spgs, SC
These are my absolute favorite bagels I love them so much I have been buying them pretty much my whole life these were my go to breakfast pretty much from when I was a child too late teenager you can I have too much of a good thing LOL!