Thomas' Bagels Blueberry

by Thomas'

#1 in Bagels

Thomas'® Blueberry Bagels - 6 CT.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Per 1 bagel serving. 280 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV. 380mg sodium, 16% DV. 11g sugars. 1 lb 4 oz (567g).

Do these include real blueberries, or are they just blueberry flavored? Do the blueberries taste artificial?
Are these good? I’ve never had a blueberry bagel
Who likes? And eat this with what?
Start your review of Thomas' Bagels Blueberry!
Shannon W.
Fredericksburg , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Where in the world has the all points bulletin been for these bagels? Yeah, I eat the plain, the cinnamon raisin, the everything. But these Blueberry ones are so darn good. I browned min in the toaster and slathered plain Philadelphia Cream Cheese on mine. Chef’s kisses!
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
1,004 reviews
Thomas' Bagels Blueberry uploaded by Alisha  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my fist time trying this flavor bagel. It smells good and taste really good with cream cheese. I definitely will buy again.
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Thomas' Bagels Blueberry uploaded by Pretti E.
Berries galore. Bagel is filled with fruit throughout its entirety. Good paired with spreads of just plain. #foodie #comfortfoods #mommusthave #snack #influenster #influenstereats
Cameron B.
Fort Worth, TX
Thomas' Bagels Blueberry uploaded by Cameron B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hands down the best bagels you can by from the store. They are always softer than other brands and they taste amazing. 10 stars!blueberry with plain cream cheese is my favorite, but the cinnamon raisins toasted with melted butter is a very close second. They are worth every penny and will buy again.
Nicole E.
This is the favorite bagel in my household. The The blueberry flavoring pieces are enough without overdoing it. The bagel itself remains somewhat soft even after being toasted which is important to my family. We will continue to buy over and over again.
Stephanie G.
Spokane, WA
Perfect for when your order the go. Or if you want to make your own little pizza bagels. Soft and delicious. Also not to bad if you need to freeze them
Tabitha S.
Lacey, WA
I am not a fan of blueberries but it is a hit and miss with these cause sometimes they are ok, and others it is just too much
Elizabeth  V.
Chetek, WI
Purchased at: Target
These are my family’s favorite bagels. Not too chewy but not too hard and the perfect size for an easy breakfast. We usually only eat the blueberry bagels with cream cheese and it’s so good!
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
I like the size of these and how thick they are. They are always fresh tasting with just the right amount of flavor
Araceli P.
Midvale, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Mis favoritos que ricos y deliciosos bagels 🥯 blueberry y crema de estraberry no puedes tener un breakfast que un bagels 🥯
Ask a question to the Influenster community...