Thomas' Bagels Blueberry

by Thomas'

#2 in Bagels

Thomas'® Blueberry Bagels - 6 CT.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Per 1 bagel serving. 280 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV. 380mg sodium, 16% DV. 11g sugars. 1 lb 4 oz (567g).

Are these good? I’ve never had a blueberry bagel
Who likes? And eat this with what?
Is it wheat based?
Start your review of Thomas' Bagels Blueberry!
a month agoKalamazoo, MI
absolutely love these. they toast up perfect in my toaster oven and are so soft i usually end up having to make them all for my kids. i feel as if these could be a bit sweeter but they are always affordable and tasty every time.
a month agoHope Mills, NC
Love these anytime of day! I use either a little bit of butter or the plain whipped cream cheese on mine. They can be eaten plain if I’m in a hurry. Keep my full for hours and taste delicious!
3 months ago
These are so good. They are a little pricey for me, but if I have the extra money to skip store brand bagels, I get these because they are worth it. They taste natural rather then loaded with preservatives.
2 months agoVicksburg
Fresh homemade bagels are best but in a pinch these are pretty good! I like the blueberry flavor of this one and every Thomas’s I’ve bought has been fresh. I only wish they were not so expensive.
a month ago
I love me a good blueberry bagel with some cream cheese I can't get enough of then and this is by far my favorite brand of at home bagels it's great quick and easy on the go for a good bagel
a month agoPrinceton, IN
These bagels are very tasty. Put some cream cheese on it straight from the toaster and you have a delicious filling breakfast. Even strawberry cream cheese goes well on this blueberry bagel.
a month agoRuskin, FL
Have ate these for years. Good taste, price, and flavor. Can find in all grocery stores. Doesn’t need any improvements. Good healthy options. Recommend always. Eat them, they will fill you up and give you a great start to your day.
9 months agoLong Beach, CA
This is my favorite brand of grocery store bagels. I love the blueberry ones, they are delicious! They are easy to make and perfect for a good breakfast or snack. These are super affordable and definitely a staple to keep in your pantry. They are found at pretty much any grocery store and I highly recommend this brand of bagels, you won't be disappointed.
8 months ago
These are the absolute BEST bagels!! They're thick and soft and taste fresh every single time. I love to toast them and add cream cheese. Just thinking about them has my mouth watering. I prefer these over expensive ones too. They taste better, stay fresh longer and are more filling. An amazing bargain for their price. Perfect breakfast!
8 months agoRialto, CA
These bagels are so big and soft. They toast up perfectly and pair up nicely with either salted whipped butter or a nice creamy cream cheese. These are big enough that you only need to eat half for breakfast with a price of fruit then maybe eat the other half for mid morning snack.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...