Thomas' Bagel Thins Plain Bagels - 13 OZ

by Thomas'

#14 in Bagels

Thomas'® Bagel Thins™ Plain Bagels.
Classic Thomas'® Bagel Taste.
8 Pre-Sliced.
110 Calories.
Certified by American Heart Association.
heartcheckmark.org.
While Many Factors Affect Heart Disease. Diets Low in Saturated Fat and Cholesterol May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thomas' Bagel Thins Plain Bagels - 13 OZ!
a month agoFort Smith , AR
Thomas' Bagel Thins Plain Bagels - 13 OZ uploaded by Julie E.
If you are looking for something with less calories then this hits the mark but it doesn’t taste anything like a bagel. It tastes more like an English muffin. So I would say this is a better replacement for English muffins if you are wanting something with less calories and that makes a larger sandwich. Also, these last forever (obviously I wasn’t reaching for them often). I don’t know if that’s good or not... my regular bagels tend to go bad quickly which to me means they are a fresher product.
a month agoFranklin, VA
These are the perfect size bagels for sandwiches or by themselves. You get the full bagel experience for only 110 calories. It is a healthy alternative to the other full calorie bagels. I would highly recommend them and all of the other flavors they have
a month ago
My daughter and I love these for a quick breakfast. I like to add smoked salmon and everything but the bagel seasoning on top. These are such a simple but satisfying meal.
7 months agoBrooklyn, NY
I do like Thomas' Bagel Thins.  When I am watching my weight, they hit the spot.  They are flavorful and crunchy.  You can toss them in the toaster and put your favorite spread on it and they are delicious.  I would recommend to others.   They come in flavors and affordable.
8 months agoLakewood, OH
I love these bagels! When I first started watching what I was eating I started to cut out things, mainly bread. I was sad because I use to enjoy a bagel every morning but a normal bagel was just too many calories for my liking. When I found these I was super excited! It allowed me to accomplish my goals of consuming less calories (mainly of bread) but also still allowed me to have something that I enjoyed! Highly recommend.
9 months ago
These bagels are perfect for those of use watching calorie intake and still wanting a bagel. I particularly like them for bagel sandwiches because there’s not so much bulk as with a normal bagel. The only downside is that they can get crunchy, but that’s personal preference.
6 months agoParma, OH
I love bagels and I was extremely pleased to find that they actually had thin ones. I like using these to make my own breakfast sandwiches and I also like to use them for turkey sandwiches or to use with chicken patties. The fact that they're thinner than regular bagels ensures that you actually taste Whats between the bread instead of only the bread.
7 months agoPalmerton, PA
I just tried these for the first time and I love these so much! They toast a lot crispier than regular bagels and they're really the perfect amount of bagel for a breakfast sandwich. Plus they taste amazing! I'll definitely be buying these from now on and I can't wait to try the other flavors!
8 months agoDavie, FL
Purchased at: Publix
These definitely do not compare to a New York deli bagel, but still a good product for a non New Yorker trying to cut back on carbs. I bought these to use as buns with fake chicken patties. I lightly toast them and use them like burger buns. I would recommend them.
5 months agoFreedom, NY
If there’s one thing that keeps me from eating bagels, it’s the fact that they are so high in calories and carbs. However, these take away that guilt. I love how great they toast and still give you that carb high you want from a bagel, but with less guilt.