Thomas' Bagel Thins 100% Whole Wheat Bagels - 8 CT

Thomas'® Bagel Thins™ 100% Whole Wheat Bagels
Classic Thomas'®.
8 Pre-Sliced.
110 Calories.
Low in Saturated Fat & Cholesterol.
Certified by American Heart Association.
heartcheckmark.org.
While Many Factors Affect Heart Disease. Diets Low in Saturated Fat and Cholesterol May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thomas' Bagel Thins 100% Whole Wheat Bagels - 8 CT!
3 months agoLockport, IL
I love bagel thins. They are a better choice rather than a whole bagel. I don’t feel as guilty with these. I love these with cream cheese or butter. I like this compared to other brands
9 months agoAurora, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a bagel fanatic. No shame. Except the fact that I am trying to watch what I eat. These Bagel Thins by Thomas' are great for still getting my bagel fix in, but reduces the amount if carbs and grains I am eating on some days. I like to put butter or whipped cream cheese on these after toasting them and they taste pretty great. I highly recommend for a less carb-y option.
5 months agoAlbuquerque, NM
Love these thin bagels which have less calories than a traditional bagel without sacrificing taste. I love to top these with onion and chive cream cheese. Yummy!
7 months ago
I love these bagel thins because I can eat them in the morning with peanut butter or jam or eat them for lunch with tuna salad or other fillings. It is the perfect amount of bread and isn't too big like a regular bagel is. If you like regular bagels, but usually only eat half a bagel, this is perfect for you! I recommend this one or the cinnamon raisin flavor.
9 months agoPrairie Grove, AR
These are a great way to get a bagel without all the guilt. You can have the whole thing for what less than half the calories of a normal bagel. The flavor is good and they are cut well so you don’t rip them apart trying to separate the halves.
8 months agoMonroe, LA
Thomas Bagel Thins 100% Whole Wheat Bagels has a really good flavor and works so well with my diet goals. The bagels are very affordable in comparison to their alternatives. I would recommend this to anyone.
9 months ago
These are perfect for breakfast, snack, or any other meal. The ingredients are good, not too many. Low in calorie. I would put butter or jelly on these to make a quick snack. I would recommend!
3 years agoColumbus, OH
I love these in the morning for breakfast. I take the whole bag to work and keep them at my desk. On mornings when I don't feel like drinking a protein shake I will run to the cafe at my work and get some peanut butter to spread on top. Even though they are thin they are very filling. One of these will keep me full until lunch. I like that they have the whole grain option because it's healthier than the others. I usually buy these at Walmart. They have them for a good price there, sometimes though they are out of stock which can be quite annoying.
3 years agoPittsburgh , PA
I really enjoy this product! I prefer a whole bagel if I'm going to have one with cream cheese in the morning, since they're more filling that way. However, these are PERFECT if you're using something heartier, like peanut butter, or if you're planning to make a breakfast sandwich out of them.
5 years agoNew Britain, CT
I am on a point system based diet and these are fantastic for the mornings. They only contain 3 points and when toasted and paired with some greek yogurt cream cheese, it makes for a great breakfast. I don't feel deprived of bagels and carbs when I have one of these.