Thomas'® Bacon Buttermilk Pancake English Muffins uploaded by Meressa L.Thomas'® Bacon Buttermilk Pancake English Muffins uploaded by Shannon A.

BY THOMAS' #5 in English Muffins

INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR [FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID], WATER, SUGAR, SOY FLOUR, FARINA, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SALT, YEAST, CORN FLOUR, SOYBEAN OIL, CALCIUM PROPIONATE AND SORBIC ACID (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), WHEAT GLUTEN, BUTTERMILK POWDER [BUTTERMILK, WHEY, NONFAT MILK, LACTIC ACID, CREAM BLEND (CREAM, NONFAT MILK SOLIDS, SODIUM CASEINATE)], CITRIC ACID, FRUCTOSE, XANTHAN GUM, BAKING SODA, MAPLE SYRUP, CORN SYRUP, SOY LECITHIN, CARAMEL COLOR, SUCRALOSE, RED 3, SOY, WHEY.

• Is it worth trying? I like bacon and would try it on anything rea...2 Answers
  • Are these as good as the original?1 Answers
  • Where can I find these?? Worth the money?2 Answers
Lauren G.
Fairfax, VA
Good if you're on a low calorie diet and looking for something to replace pancakes filled with syrup and bacon! These have those flavors and might curb cravings. They sure are tasty.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
These english muffins are so yummy! I was definitely reluctant at first to try it but I'm so glad I did. Has a syrupy bacon flavor, great toasted with butter! I would highly recommend it!
Angela P.
Please, SAVE YOURSELF-DO NOT EAT THIS... The only positive thing going for these is the taste of the muffin itself, but just when you're thinking "this is yummy" & you've discovered something that you must immediately go back to the store & hoard... You're hit with this taste & texture that you immediately regret even trying this. I should warn this is not bacon in the muffin, no idea what it actually is 😝, but it doesn't taste like bacon. I got about 3 bites in, didn't finish & tossed the rest of the package-something I've never done with a carb. Now, if you're looking for something new & yummy Thomas' makes, the French toast muffins are totally worth it!!!
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH
Oh my GOSH!! After seeing this are only available for a limited.....VERY limited time I am having some anxiety. These are phenomenal! I topped mine with some egg and Canadian bacon and it was the most perfect breakfast at work. The maple/bacon flavor is just enough and not overwhelming. Think McGriddle without that mushy outside that MickeyDs makes you settle for! Please keep these @Thomas's
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
These new English muffins are fantastic! You can definitely taste the buttermilk pancakes! My only complaint, and reason for not giving 5 stars, is because I couldn't taste any bacon 😫 If the bacon flavor came through, I think these would be amazing! All in all, though, they are still super yummy! Loved every nook and cranny!
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
Thomas has come out with some amazing English muffin flavors. So naturally I was hopeful for a pancake bacon flavored one (easy egg sandwich addition). However, I was disappointed. While it wasn't terrible, it wasn't anything that I would ever buy again. The bacon flavor was overly artificial and the English muffin tasted like a sweetened regular English muffin
Diane M.
Whitley City, KY
Oh holy smokes! I didn't think these would be all that great until I took the first bite! It has the right amount of bacon and buttermilk pancake mixture. The little mushy spots throughout the English muffin are the flavor land mines and boy do they taste good. It's sad they'll be gone shorty, hence why I'll be buying so much more before they go!
Ally T.
Canonsburg, PA
Personally, I didn't like these all that much. They caught my eye, so I had to try them. I liked the texture and the slight maple flavor, but the bacon flavor was fake tasting. Kinda reminded me of fake bacon bits. It was a major turn-off for me. My dad liked them though. So, if you don't mind the flavor of bacon bits, you'd probably like these.
Sereana N.
I'm not a fan of English muffins. I honestly never really cared for them but when my boyfriend purchased it we tried it together. It is actually really good and flavable. I didn't put anything on it but it probably would have taste great with butter/maple syrup. I would buy it again just to have a quick breakfast and walk out the door with. Pretty cool idea.
Carla K.
OMG... you must try these!  If you like pancakes... trust me... TRY THESE!  I tried them both lightly toasted and crunchy toasted.  I liked mine crunchy, with butter.  My husband liked his lightly toasted with butter and a little maple syrup drizzle.  Great, quick breakfast for the kids, too!!!  Get them!
Celina N.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
OMG,Where can I find these?? This is a must try item!!
Trishelle S.
Why would I want a English muffin that tastes like pancakes and bacon, when I can just eat pancakes and bacon? 😒😂😂
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
Where has everyone found these? My grocery store (Publix) doesn't have this flavor!
Kerstin H.
Flint, MI
Where can I find these?? Worth the money?
laura h.
Where is this product sold looks delicious