Thomas' 100% Whole Wheat Hearty Muffins - 6 CT

by Thomas'

#14 in Muffins

Thomas'® 100% Whole Wheat Hearty Muffins.
Made with Whole Grains.
25g of Whole Grains.
Per 1 Muffin.
120 Calories.
0g Sat Fat, 0% DV.
220mg Sodium, 9% DV.
1g Sugars.
Contains 6 Muffins.

What is your favorite way to cook these?
Start your review of Thomas' 100% Whole Wheat Hearty Muffins - 6 CT!
These with natural peanut butter have become my pregnancy go-to breakfast. I like that these are substantial without feeling stiff or cardboard-y like other whole wheat products can. And who doesn't love those nooks and crannies?
Glendora, NJ
I love Thomas as a brand, and they occasionally have great sales. I happen to love the seasonal varieties the best: cranberry and pumpkin. But my other favorite is the whole wheat! So good!!
Lancaster, CA
I love having an English muffin in the morning with breakfast but the ONLY one that I will eat is Thomas’ English Muffins!! The nooks and crannies on the inside allows the butter to melt in just perfect, allowing the jelly to sit on top, making the perfect bite!! I had to take one star off because I like the original Thomas’ English Muffins better than these ones, but these Whole Wheat ones are good too.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Thomas’ really seem to be the English muffin experts. I love pretty much every type of their muffins that I’ve tried. The classic plain ones and the whole wheat hearty ones are my favorites. The whole wheat ones taste wonderful toasted with some butter or peanut butter on it. I also use them sometimes for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. They work well for that too.
York, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
English Muffins are one of my favorite breads to eat on a daily basis. I love that they are light and filling without making you feel like you've eaten too many carbs. I am diabetic, so I do have to be mindful of my daily carbohydrate intake. There are so many different ways to use English Muffins. One of my favorite things to do is turn them into English Muffin pizzas. YUM!
I like these english muffins with some nut butter, fresh fruit, and seeds as a yummy, fillling breakfast. In comparison to other brands, such as Nature's Promise by Stop and Shop, these are good, but a little too flat and uneven for my liking. I have had others that are much more like a muffin than a flat piece of bread.
Akron, OH
This is a great go to for the morning. I'm usually in a hurry on the way to work so it's a quick option to take with me. I love the sweeter flavored ones so obviously compared to those whole wheat seems boring but this is a pretty delicious option toasted with a little bit of butter. Would recommend for sure!
Plattsburgh , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this variety of English muffins. I put butter, jam, or peanut butter on them. Recently I tried peach jam on them and it was amazing. I would not improve anything about them. They are soft and easy to eat. I put them in the toaster for a few minutes. Plus you can make little pizzas with them.
Spring Hill, TN
English muffins are good at any time of the day, and Thomas' are my favorite brand.  They are great with eggs, or to make an egg sandwich.  I have made personal pizzas and its a great quick lunch or dinner!  I also enjoy them as a snack topped with fruit, or peanut butter!
San Antonio, TX
NOOKS! CRANNIES! Nooks and crannies!!! So many toasty hiding spots for your butter, jelly, ooey gooey cream cheese and peanut butter!! Pepperoni and mozzarella! Egg and ham?! Thomas' are without a doubt the ultimate in breakfast food. Slice one open, toast it up, top with your favorite topping, float away!