Thisworks No Wrinkles Midnight Moisture 162 Oz (bnib)

Thisworks No Wrinkles Midnight Moisture 1.62 Oz (bnib)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thisworks No Wrinkles Midnight Moisture 1.62 Oz (bnib)!
How would you rate this product?
Nichole S.
Westland, MI
This is a very good moisturizer. Makes the skin feel very hydrated. Not greasy doesnt break me out doesnt irritate sensitive skin
April B.
Thisworks No Wrinkles Midnight Moisture 1.62 Oz (bnib) uploaded by April B.
Thisworks No Wrinkles Midnight Moisture 1.62 Oz (bnib) uploaded by April B.
I bought this product after reading many reviews online (surprisingly no reviews for this on influenster). I was looking for a night cream to fight signs of aging and fine lines, as well as a cream that absorbs quickly and doesnt pill. So far I am happy with this cream as it does absorb well and does not pill at all despite being very thick! Ot feels really nice going on and I like the faint smell it has..almost floral. I do find my skin looks a little brighter in the morning and it definitly feels moisturized! I dont notice any difference in my skin tone or fine lines and wrinkles yet. Would like to see some progress there for the price of this night cream! Not sure if I will purchase again yet..

Looking for your answer?